Ruined me

Day two of Kang Taehyun being miserable, after tomorrow he has to go to school and face reality.  Soobin said he'll stay for the third day just in case Taehyun needs something, the blond kept insisting that he'll be fine but nothing can change the taller's mind.

Taehyun went to the living to put on his favorite sad movie, Inside out. He needs a good crying again.

B hyung💘
Tbh for me the perfect person has to be cute, pretty and sexy. And you manage to be all of them

Dino💍
That's the first note?

B hyung💘
Yea
I'll send you two more bc I have to be somewhere

Dino💍
Ok

B hyung💘
If I was a cat, I'd spend all nine of my lives with you
And
I'm not an organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart

Dino💍
They're cute
Thx I needed something to make me smile❤️

Taehyun sighed as he continued to look at his phone screen, he's not waiting for a reply or the read mark. He's been thinking about the boy for two days "Would it be different if I met you before Habin?" he mumbled to himself turning off his phone and closed his eyes, the movie's sound was slowly becoming distant.

"Mom where's Bluebell?" the small boy asked pulling at the women's dress. The lady whipped the tears in her eyes before she kneed in front of the boy "He's probably in the city" she said rubbing her son's hair and left to stir the soup she's making.

The young boy walked to the backyard feeling like there's something wrong but couldn't pinpoint it. He skipped to the forest behind his house to the usual spot hoping to see the older male there, when he got there he was left disappointed seeing no one around. He shrugged deciding to wait since he thought his friend is running late.

He sat down and picked up a pebble to throw it at the small pond. He smiled remembering all the memories they made in this small place, the boy looked around knowing it's noon and the other male never comes after twelve.

"Would he have left without saying goodbye?"

The blond opened his eyes, his hand reaching to his face to feel tears streaming down. He sighed and chuckled seeing the scene when Bing bong disappeared to let Joy leave the forgotten memory pit.

Just remembering his childhood friend makes him want to give up on life, and now with what's happening now. Not the break up, he's in love but he hates it. Because he doesn't know who that boy really is.

"You officially ruined me, B hyung"