Chapter 12

Ethan POV

It was never nice hearing my parents argue like this. The fact that they kept arguing more and more as the days goes by makes me so stressed. My mom wants me to stay in school while my dad wants me to chase my dreams and become a Formula 1 driver. They both don't really care what I really want. What I really want is just be happy and see where my racing takes me and right now it is taking me to Super Formula Lights. Of course, I am really happy about the offer and I really wanted to take this opportunity, but if my mom is against it, I won't be forcing it. 

I spent the whole night thinking about if I should take the offer or not. I think it's best that I stayed in school since I don't want to break this family apart just because I want to race. I went to my parents room about to break the news to them but when I peeked into the door gaps, the lights are off so I guess they're asleep. I'll tell them about my decision the next morning.

The Next Morning

Breakfast was very silent this morning as expected. I mean my mom and dad just had a big heated argument last night so the tension over breakfast the next morning would be very tense. Nobody was speaking and the TV wasn't even turned on so it was literally silent. You could literally hear us chew and digest our food so I decided to speak up to kill the mood.

Ethan: Mom dad, I have made a decision on the Super Formula Lights offer.

Sana: Sure let's hear it.

Ethan: I have decided to stay in school so I guess I won't be moving up to Super Formula Lights.

Y/N: Are you sure Ethan? These opportunities don't come often.

Ethan: Yes I have made a decision, I'll go catch up on my studies.

After breakfast, I went back into my room to do my studies. I have decided to give up on racing because I don't want my mom and dad to argue about my racing or not racing anymore. Hopefully both of them will respect my decision. Now that I no longer have a career in racing, I need to focus well in school and do well in it so I could get good grades and get into a good university. It was my only option now if I want to make my parents proud. 

Y/N POV

Something isn't right. Ethan was very excited about the possibility of progressing into Super Formula next season but now he said he doesn't want to do it anymore? Something is definitely wrong with him, I am not ready to let Ethan make the wrong decision and get out of racing. Once you go out of racing, you are basically out. I need to see what's happening with Ethan and persuade him to take this opportunity.

Y/N: Hey Ethan, knock knoc.

Ethan: Hey dad. I'm a bit busy studying.

Y/N: It's ok, Ethan. I just wanted to talk to you about something.

Ethan: It's about that Super Formula Lights opportunity is it?

Y/N: Had a kid, you read my mind. Anyways, I'll make it quick. Why don't you want to race anymore?

Ethan: It's just I wanted to study. That's all.

Y/N: Ethan tell me the truth please.

Ethan: Fine. I heard you and mom arguing last night and I don't want you arguing about me participating in so many races therefore I thought if I told you my decision to quit racing it'll make both of you happy and stop arguing for one. 

Y/N: Oh silly kid. Your mom and I are fine.

That was a lie, it was a complete lie. I only said that to make Ethan feel better. The truth was, me and Sana are not fine. We have complete different opinions which is why we always argue lately. But seriously I can't believe that Ethan quit racing just because of me and Sana keep arguing if we should let Ethan continue to race. I really need to talk to Sana about this. Hoping that we don't have another argument, I walked into the living room. Here goes nothing.

Y/N: Hey. I just talked to Ethan.

Sana: Hey, what did Ethan say. Why didn't he want to race?

Y/N: You want to know the reason? He did it for peace in the family. He said you didn't want him to race and he did it so we could stop arguing about it in the future. Are you happy now?

Sana: Why does it sound like you are blaming it all on me.

Y/N: I am not, I'm just saying you finally got what you wanted. Congratulations you have crushed our son's dreams.

Sana: Yeah why don't you give me an award.

Y/N: Cause you don't deserve one.

Sana: You know what, I can't deal with you anymore. All we do is argue everyday. Maybe we should take a break from each other. Take Ethan, let him do all the races you want him to do, I don't care cause I'll be leaving.

Sana POV

I seriously can't deal with him anymore. There is no point of me staying at this house, I tried my best to do it for Ethan but I just can't. It was too difficult and I needed a break from these constant arguments. I needed to take a break from him. So I decided to pack my bags and decided to leave this family once in for all. 

It was still early in the morning and I have just left my house. I don't really know where to go so I just wandered around the city of Osaka. Leaving home has really felt like a lot have lifted off my shoulders, I feel so much better now that I know I don't have to argue with Y/N anymore. Putting down all my responsibilities I have figured out a problem. Leaving home means that I don't have a place to stay for the night. A hotel would cost too much for the long term, so I decided to head to a place that I was familiar and people actually loves me. A place where it all began......

???: Sana? What's wrong?

Sana: Mom (hugs).

Home.

So Sana has just ditched her family. Will they get a divorce or will Sana go back to Y/N and Ethan? Continue reading to find out. 

The rewriting of this book has already been done so the story will go on from the previous chapter. If you haven't figured, this book will be more of a Sana x reader book instead of a Shuhua x reader book. Sorry Gidle fans, but I will assure you that Shuhua will make an appearance in this book too so don't worry.

Finally please vote and share this book. Vote along as you read this book. Thank you very much for all of your support and please continue to support me and read this book because it really motivates me to continue writing.