Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I landed in Taiwan, it's been a very long time since I've been here. Ever since I married Sana, I have stopped coming to Taiwan. It was so different, it was much more modern than I last remembered. Hopefully I could find some sponsors for my racing team and fund for Ethan's racing career. But first, I need to find my sister Chou Tzuyu, currently the most famous internet celebrity in Taiwan right now. She could probably help me with this. Getting into a taxi, I headed to the Mingsheng Community in the Songshan District where Tzuyu lived to give her a surprise.

Knock Knock

Y/N: Hey Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Y/N? Why are you here?

Y/N: I need your help. 

Tzuyu: Sure come in.

It has been so long since I've seen Tzuyu and I don't think she will be happy to know about the situation regarding me and Sana. But needs must, I need her help and to use her fame to help me get some sponsors and some positive cash flow within my team so here I am, persuading my sister to try and let her be the face of my team to attract some sponsors. I just hope she agrees to do this. I mean we do come from the same mother so she really can't reject me when I need her help.

Tzuyu: So what do you need help with?

Y/N: Well, Sana has left me with zero percent of the sponsors and 100 percent of Ethan so I'm now looking for some new sponsors. Hence, I'm asking you to help me if you could find me some sponsors or be the face of my team?

Tzuyu: I don't think I could help with the sponsors. I'll be the face of your team in order to attract some sponsors but I know someone who is willing to pump cash into your team. Try look for the Yeh family. They have a daughter who is also an internet celebrity in Taiwan and she does karting vlogs so she might be able to help you with cash flow.

Y/N: Thanks Tzuyu, I know I could always count on you.

Tzuyu: Of course Y/N, you are my brother and I'll always try my best to help. Anyways, why did Sana leave you?

Y/N: Long story, I'll tell you another.

After that quick visit to Tzuyu, I followed the details that Tzuyu sent to me in search of this Yeh family. They live in the Xinyi District so I assume they are quite wealthy. I don't know who this Yeh family are but I mean I am really desperate for sponsors and positive cash flow now and I'm really looking to try and sell some shares of my team for cash so I'll have to try everything in order to find funds for Ethan's racing career.

I arrived at their mansion in the Xinyi District looking for the Yeh family. As I knocked on the door, a really young girl opened the door. I think she wasn't that much older than Ethan which surprised me. I don't know how a girl this young would be living in a mansion like this, but I wasn't here to search for answers to that question, I am here to search for funds and I should focus on that.

Y/N: Hi miss, I'm Y/N from Sanatozaki Racing and Tzuyu told me that the Yeh family could help me on funding my racing team?

???: Oh, you must be Tzuyu's brother. I'm Yeh Shuhua, Tzuyu is one of my very good friend and she had told me that her brother require some of my assistance.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Shuhua.

I guess that she is the internet celebrity that Tzuyu was talking about so I guess that's how she is living in this mansion. I really need her help so thank god Tzuyu put a good word in for me or else I would really look like a fool knocking on someone's door asking for funds.

Shuhua: So I heard you need some cash injections into your team is that right?

Y/N: Yeah we just lost quite a lot of sponsors so we do need some cash injections.

Shuhua: I think I could help but under one condition.

Y/N: Sure, if it's acceptable I'll accept it.

Shuhua: As you probably don't know, I do karting vlogs and I really like motorsport. Is there a chance where I could enter your team as a driver?

Wow, this girl had that lined up her sleeve. I was thinking about if I should accept the condition. Actually, what do I have to think about? The team is a complete mess, we are in the negative with cash flow and our main driver has left the team. The team needs cash and a driver and this Shuhua girl is offering to be a driver and pump cash into the team. It was a gamble to put her into our car but it's better than annoying Fanatec and the GT Racing association by not entering a car into the championship and pulling out last minute. 

Y/N: Right we could do a deal, but the next month you will have to be in the simulator proving you can drive our car first. Think of it as like a probation, if you don't meet our requirements the deal is off.

Shuhua: Sounds fair.

Y/N: As you know our factory is in Osaka so you will need to head there to be in our simulator.

Shuhua: Don't worry I'm already booking the flight and hotels in Osaka.

With this deal sort of completed, I gave sigh of relief. Hopefully this Shuhua girl is good enough for the team because I really need a driver and cash and happily she could provide both for my team. If we could get her onboard, we could get positive cash flow for our team and don't have to struggle to find a second driver for the team. 

That night, I went online and searched Yeh Shuhua on YouTube to check out her karting vlogs so I could see how she does. Much to my surprise, she was actually quite well in terms of race craft. She just lacked pace and aggression but those could change. Maybe she could become a really good potential GT3 driver in the future. Who knows? All I need to do is I need to make sure I can extract the potential from her.

G-Idle fans, Shuhua has finally made an appearance in this story. I know it has really been a long while but I have decided to include Shuhua into this book so this story has just gotten more interesting with the addition of Shuhua. How will she get on with Y/N? Continue reading to find out.

I know updates has been less frequent nowadays but I promise I am trying my best to give daily updates. I am just going through a phase where I start to lose interest in writing but I'm sure I'll find my motivation one day.

If you haven't read this first book and don't know why Tzuyu and Y/N are related, I suggest you read the first book before reading this book because you will find a lot of parts confusing.

As always don't forget to vote and share this book. Thank you for 500 reads on this book, it means so much to me so please keep voting and reading this book. If you don't want to miss a chapter from me do go follow my profile and add this book to your library. I will see you guys next chapter.