Chapter 21

Sana POV

It wasn't my turn to take care of Ethan but since Y/N had to stay in Osaka for work, I am now responsible to take Ethan to Spain for his first Formula 3 race. Even though Ethan is old enough to go alone, me and Y/N both agreed to have one of us be there in case things go bad for Ethan. Not saying that things are going to wrong for Ethan this race but it was just in case. 

I seriously don't get Y/N, he really likes racing and wanted to make Ethan a Formula 1 World Champion but somehow he said he can't find time to come to his race. Anyways, I met Y/N outside the airport as he dropped Ethan off. Thankfully we didn't really interact that much so we didn't argue this time. He was only here to drop Ethan off and then leave. I didn't mean to but from Ethan's tone, I can tell he really wanted Y/N to be there to watch his Formula 3 debut. Too bad Y/N has got work and on the up side, I get to spend some extra with Ethan.

Sana: Come on Ethan, let's go.

Ethan: Dad are you sure you don't want to go with me?

Y/N: Sorry buddy, I got work.

Ethan POV

I really wanted my dad to watch me on my Formula 3 debut, but I don't know why my dad was always busy with work nowadays. I mean my mom going with me was alright, but she doesn't know anything about motorsport so she probably wouldn't enjoy the race as much as my dad would. However, it was still nice to spend some time with my mom. 

After getting through the check in and security, me and my mom boarded the long flight towards Barcelona. I know I was supposed to sleep during the flight but I couldn't really sleep, plus I was very excited about making my Formula 3 debut so I ended up staying up for the whole flight. I don't know why but my mom also stayed up for the whole flight with me. She kept asking me how I was and how dad was when she wasn't here. I could tell that she really cared about me and she wanted to come back to living with us one day but she keeps saying that she wasn't ready. Also, with the way she was asking about if dad has been going out with any other girls when she wasn't here just shows that dad still holds a very special place in his heart.

Sana: So how's things at home?

Ethan: Well dad has been really busy so I was mostly left alone at home.

Sana: You know you could visit me if you ever get too lonely when dad is off to work.

Ethan: Sure thing mom.

Sana: Anyways how's your dad been?

Ethan: He's been surprisingly fine. I think work is keeping him busy.

Sana: Any girls he's been taking home.

Ethan: I'm not sure but he has been pretty close with this one girl called Shuhua.

Sana: Y/N is getting an affair?

Crap, I shouldn't have told her about this Shuhua girl. Now my mom is going to think that dad is having an affair ever since my mom left him. I should have just lied to her and said dad hasn't been taking any girls home. However, now that my mom has known about this Shuhua girl she just kept asking me about her. 

 Sana: Who's this Shuhua girl?

Ethan: Just some girl who is racing for his team. She's about my age which is why it's very weird. 

Sana: Then there's probably nothing happening between them.

Ethan: I think so too, dad also said they are just in a employer and employee relationship.

I think I've told my mom a little bit too much about my dad and Shuhua. I really should shut up because the more I tell the more my mom feels uncomfortable. I mean I don't even know who this Shuhua girl is and I definitely don't know if there are any funny business happening between Shuhua and my dad. To avoid my mom getting suspicious about my dad having an affair I really should have kept my mouth shut. 

I am really enjoying this arrangement that my mom and dad have right now where I could see both of them from time to time, it was as if they are working towards being together again. If they could keep this up for a little bit longer, we might go back to being the happy family we were when I was a little kid. The last thing I want is my mom getting angry at my dad again and taking this luxury I have from them.

Sana POV

I don't know but why my heart sank when I heard Ethan said that there was this new girl called Shuhua in Y/N's life. Maybe I was still in love with him and I want to be with him once again. My mind is very conflicted right now, I don't really like this Shuhua girl with the way that Ethan described how close she was with Y/N. However, Ethan also said it was just for work and that Shuhua is only about Ethan's age right? There was no way that Y/N would be having an affair with a girl that is the same age as his son, this was weird. Also, Ethan said that Y/N explained to him that him and Shuhua is only an employee at Y/N's team so there was technically no harm. I am very confused about the situation and want to ask about it. Meh, I don't think I have the authority to ask Y/N about his private life anymore. Plus I don't really want to ask about it because I know if I ask about it we will get into get into another argument which is the last thing I wanted. Maybe I should have just keep my mouth shut and pretend I don't know about Shuhua at all.

Very short chapter today because I'm losing a bit of motivation to write this book. Sorry guys, but I have been focusing on my new book. If you haven't seen it go check out Rivals on the Pitch from my profile. Don't worry I will continue writing this book as well but my main book will be Rivals on the Pitch for now. So please go check it out and support my work.

Thank you very much for all your previous support and please continue reading this book. Please vote and share this book as well.