8

"I love the taste of you in the morning
Keep me warm and
Nothin' else, nothin' more important
Makes me wanna believe in love"

𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝

I wake up to the outside traffic being annoyingly loud. I open my eyes and realize I'm not alone. I look down to see Chiara.

My beautiful Chiara.

I softly kiss her head making sure not to wake her up. God she looked so beautiful. My beautiful girl. I really really like her. I feel like she could be the one for me. I didn't think I could find anyone else after what happened. I can't help smile as I think about last night. She is truly the most down to earth girl I've ever meant and I never thought I could put so much of myself into one person. My thoughts are interrupted by her stirring in her sleep.

She moves closer into my arms if that's even possible. What is this girl doing to me?

I look over at the clock and see its quite early. I smile as I let my eyes close once again feeling the warmth her body radiates. I slowly fall back into deep sleep quite easily with the reassurance that she is safe in my arms.

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚

I wake up with this feeling of comfort overcoming me. Not the usual type I feel every morning but an emotional comfort. God this pillow is soft. I start to become more aware with my surroundings and realize its not a pillow. I open my eyes and I am met with a chest. Not just any chest.

Reids bare chest.

My eyes widen at this sight. I look up and I'm met with Reid sleeping with me in his arms. He looks so calm, peaceful. He's beautiful. I can't help but smile at this view I've woken up to. I move closer to his face and give him a quick peck on the tip of his nose. Trying to wake him up. He responds with a tired smile. I give him one more quick peck on the lips this time and he keeps his lips puckered out waiting for another.

When I don't give him another her opens his eyes and does it him self. Which makes me laugh.

"You have the most beautiful laugh," making me stop laughing and connecting our eyes.

"I have ever heard." he says as he tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear

I blush not sure what to respond to that.

"I love when I make you nervous." he chuckles

"I'm so glad." I giggle as I cup Reids face.

I slowly lean in for a gentle kiss but I'm met with very sweet yet passionate lips in return. I pull away and smile out of pure happiness.

"I'm starving." I say which makes Reid chuckle a bit.

"Well we can't let you starve now can we?"

"Nope." I respond with a smile.

Reid gives me a quick kiss on the tip of my nose before getting up and getting out of bed. He heads over to the kitchen and I start to hear the clattering of pans which means he's cooking. I grab my phone quickly to check if I have any urgent notifications but I just see my usual good night/morning text from Cam. I get out of bed and walk over to the kitchen.

I stop in the hallway and lean onto the door frame as I admire Reid cooking me breakfast. I can't help but smile at him and all his beautiful features.

Just then the record switches to a new song. That song just happens to be "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley.

This makes Reid look over at me noticing my presence. He softly smiles before holding up his hand gesturing me to grab it.