15

_

_

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭"

𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝

Rushing through the hallway I can't help my mind going to the worst case scenario. I feel guilt and worry rushing all throughout my body. My mind is rushing in circles with many thoughts entering my mind at 100 miles an hour. Yet all my thoughts are her, and if this is all because of me.

Why was I so stupid? Giving her space? What the fuck was I thinking?

Eventually I make it to the room, her room.

Opening the doors my eyes immediately meet her unconscious body laying on the hospital bed. I don't let my eyes leave her, my girl. I start walking closer to the bed as I feel myself start to tear up. Bending down, I grab her hand with all of my love. Kissing each knuckle, as if each left a tattoo to show her how much I love her. I look up at her face, looking so calm and peaceful. My beautiful woman.

Right now in this moment I know that I will never let anything happen to her ever again. She is not only mine to love and to cherish, she is mine to protect and keep safe. She is my number one and I need to make sure she knows it. My thoughts are interrupted by a voice that sounds a little familiar.

"Reid?" I hear making me turn my head. Making me face someone that looks scary similar to Chiara. I almost feel as if I'm looking at her but my subconsciousness knows its not her.

"Camilla?" I say

"Hey we um met on the phone, I'm Chiara's si-" I don't let her finish before my arms immediately wrap around her body. Without hesitation I feel her hug me back.

"sister." I finish for her.

"Of course I know you." I say pulling away from the hug. Meeting her face, her cheeks stained with tears like mine.

"W-What happened?" I manage to say

"Well, um the doctors said," she pauses taking a deep breath

"She fainted from dehydration, Doctor says it's not a big deal and she will recover physically." she says as I watch a few stray tears from her eyes. Her words confused me. What did she mean physically?

"What?" I say

"She um, she was in a depressive episode and most likely still will be when she wakes up." Camilla says making my heart drop.