𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫

Walking to the club, my hair is up in a messy bun and some pieces are out shaped around my face. I ended up wearing a tight red dress that Cam let me borrow, with some black strap heels. My toes are painted white as my already start to hurt just from a few steps.

She walked hand in hand with both me an Asher. She knew something was up and wasn't gonna make me third wheel. Which is sweet, considering i've been kinda isolating her.

Walking into the club my eyes are met with bright flashing light and the blast of Lady Gaga. I watch as Asher beings to get all touchy with Cam. Fuck.

Looks like I'm gonna be alone tonight.

Who knows?

Maybe I'll make out with someone. Whatever I do I need to be drunk, like really drunk. I need my mind off that stupid french boy. We shall not say his name.

Walking to the bar I take a seat alone, pulling my dress down as it rode up. Although within a few seconds it's back up. I settle for just holding onto my skirt in order to keep myself from being exposed.

"Well, hello there." I hear the bartender.

Meeting his eyes I immediately feel my heart skip a beat. His eyes are icy blue, only something you see every now and then. His long black hair is slicked into a man bun. His all black outfit is not helping his case as somehow it makes him hotter.

"Hi." I respond yelling over the loud music

"What can I get the beautiful lady?"

"A boyfriend who isn't a jerk off please." I yell making him laugh

"I got just the drink."

As I'm waiting a I notice a guy across from me at the bar. His eyes rake my figure as his veiny hands hold a right grip on his cup. His smile is what catches me.

For some reason I get deja vu.

"Here you go." The bartender pulls me from my thoughts.

"What is it?" I ask

"It's one of our strongest drinks, I call it the breakup. It helps people let loose instead of moping around."

Taking a small sip I feel the burn hit the back of my through yet it has a bit of cherry in it.

"Woah, this is amazing. Just what I needed."

"My pleasure." He says walking to the other side of the bar.

Looking back over the guy, I realize he's gone. Looking around I can't seem to find him. Bummer.

Just then someone sits next to me.

"You don't look like your from around here." I hear the mystery man speak with a thick Brooklyn accent.

"I'm not." I say twirling the straw in my drink

"So where is you's from?"

"Paris."

"No kidding." He says lifting his eyebrows

"That's really fucking hot." he says making me hot. He's obviously very tipsy

"So do you speak an french?"

"Tu veux coucher avec moi ou tu es vraiment un mec bien?"

"Oh yeah? What did you say?"

"Do you want to sleep with me or are you actually a decent guy?" I watch as he looks out at the crowd before meeting my eyes again. He soon leans in and his mouth meets my ear.