10

"I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Think retail therapy my new addiction"

𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝

I wake up to lots of sounds. Like cars outside on the street, the rain on the window, people yelling at god knows what. However all of those are canceled out by the sound of Chiara's breaths. I didn't know a simple breath could sound so beautiful. Maybe its because the person breathing is the most of beautiful.

I told her yesterday I didn't know how I got so lucky with her. I meant it. She's one of the most genuine girls I've ever met. She doesn't want me for one certain thing like my body, my looks or money. Whatever. She wants me for all parts of me. And I want her for all parts of her. Even the ones I have yet to unfold. I don't think I will ever know all of her. But I'm willing to give her all of me.

I can't help but smile at the thought of last night. I know we aren't official or anything but I feel like we should be. I want to be hers and I hope that maybe she would want to be mine.

Not saying we are property of each other.

I mean that we would be each others everything. Love, Pleasure, Happiness.

We've only known each other for a few days but damn these past few days. They have taught me so much about love and how I should not only love her but myself. I constantly tell her that she is beautiful and sweet and kind. Its all that's on my mind. I need her to know, I never usually expect her to compliment me back because girls never have. Yet she always does. I didn't think it was possible.

I didn't think a lot of things were possible until Chiara.

Well, first off those little rock things she loves, crystals, I never knew that some of the most purest people could find happiness in something that she is constantly told by others that it's a waste or isn't real. But it makes her happy so she continues to love and cherish them as if they were living creatures.

Second she has taught me that you don't need to let someone know you care for them with just the simple words. It can be actions. I always thought my love language was words of affirmation because that's how it was my whole life. It's how my parents showed their love when I was growing up. She has made me realize that love is so much more than just being with someone. It's about the way you bring out the best in one another. How you make each other feel the best versions of yourself.

I think because of how I saw my parents, their so called love was forced. More like they wanted each other rather than needed. With Chiara I don't just want to be with her. I have this need to be with her, I feel we could be something worth the pain that most love's bring.

My thoughts are interrupted by Chiara moving around in my arms. I can tell she is waking up, I can't help but get excited to see her beautiful eyes again. talk to her again. my pretty girl.

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚

I let out a breath as I feel myself slowly regain consciousness. I feel Reids arms around my waist. In his arms, I can't help but feel safe and secure. I don't feel like opening my eyes because of the brightness in the room.

"Good morning." I hear Reid whisper as he pecks my forehead.

I smile at his words.

"Good morning." I says in a small whisper, too tired to say more.

I feel as Reid takes his hands and starts to brush the hair out of my face. As he does this I finally am able to open my eyes. It hurts at first but then I look to see Reids beautiful green eyes staring right back at me. Making it hurt a little less. I can't help myself as I wrap my arms around him. My hands make their way up his back and to the back of his neck. I start to play with the ends of his hair as I stare into his eyes with a smile.