18

"Watcha gonna do when I'm bored
And I wanna play video games at 2 AM?
What if I need a friend?
Will you ride 'til the end?"

"Watcha gonna do when I'm boredAnd I wanna play video games at 2 AM?What if I need a friend?Will you ride 'til the end?"

Chiara

We had a sweet moment in the tattoo shop that makes me trust him. I find it hard to trust people mostly because of my parents. However, somehow in someway I look into Reids eyes and I just somehow feel like no harm could possibly come to me when he is around.

Reid and I ended our perfect day with an almost perfect night. As we are sitting on his sofa I hear words I never hoped to hear.

The words I dreaded to hear from Reid's mouth the minute I fell for him.

"I want to meet your parents." I hear pulling me from my thoughts.

No you don't

Stop

I don't want you too

"What do you mean?" I ask straddling him with a light smile

"I mean I really care about you baby, and I want to meet your parents."

I feel my smile turn into a frown. I can tell that Reid notices my discomfort as he grabs onto my waist tighter making my eyes meet his.

"I don't want you to think I'm rushing this, us." He said cupping my face in his hands

"I don't Reid, it's just," I reassure him

Taking a deep breath

"It's not what you think it is."

"Then tell me, that's how this works baby. We talk to each other about things, we listen to each other. I won't  judge you. I promise."

I hate him because he's right. I don't want him to be right because that means I have to tell him. I have to tell him why I'm in France, why me and Cam are so close.

I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

I remember when I told Jules, I got a bunch of

"I'm so sorry babe that's terrible."

and

"I can't believe you went thought that."

Bullshit

They think they understand. The only person that truly understands is Cam. I was their number one then I left, leaving Cam. Which was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Then without me there they um "loved" her more.