12

"I don't wanna keep you up (you up)
But show me, can you keep it up? (It up)
'Cause then I'll have to keep you up
Shit, maybe I'ma keep you up, boy"

-- Mature Content ahead --

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚

The elevator door chimes signaling we've reached the floor of Reids apartment. I can't help myself as I grab Reids face and deepen our kiss.  Eventually we reach the door of this apartment and He pulls away to say.

"are you sure?" he says as we make eye contact

I nod my head in response.

"Words, I need words Chiara." I hear him say in a dark tone

"I'm sure Reid." I say with a soft smile

I watch as his eyes move from my eyes down to my lips. Without hesitation he pushes our lips to meet once more. As our lips move together, He uses one hand to grip my ass while the other unlocked and opened the door to his apartment. I find it insanely hot at how easy it was for him to do that.

He slams the door closed making me jolt a bit in his arms. I feel as he starts walking over to his bedroom.

Once we reach his bedroom he catches me by surprise as he throws me onto the bed. Making me bounce on the bed a little bit.

Reid quickly slips off his shirt, giving me a view of his abs. I watch as his hands move to his belt and slowly start to unbuckle it. As he does he makes eye contact with me. I look up at him anticipating what he is going to do next.

"I warned you Chiara," he says as he slowly starts to pull he belt off.

"There is no going back now." I can't help but grow excited at his words.

He starts to make a small loop in the belt and he starts to tighten it. His eyes meet mine once more and his eyes are filled with nothing but lust.

"Now do you want to strip for me or do you want me to rip that dress off of you, like we talked about." He says with a slight smirk.

As my response I choose to just stare up at him with my innocent eyes making him tilt his head and smirk. He knew my answer. Before I know it he grabbed my ankles and pulls me to the end of the bed. Hiking my dress up to my hips in the process. His hand immediately move to grip my hips. I feel as his hands grip the end of my dress and start to pull it up. I throw my arms up making easier for him to remove my dress. The minute my dress is off I can't help but feel nervous under his gaze. I watch his eyes as they trail down my figure, making me grow a bit insecure.

"Your absolutely beautiful mi amor." I hear him whisper in my ear as I feel his hands start to feel my body. God his hands feel good. I can't help myself when I start to lean back and let him move on top of me. His lips start by kissing my neck, and when I say kissing I don't mean the soft kisses I usually receive, I mean rough kisses, leaving marks. His lips start to trail down my chest. As he hits my chest my breaths start to get heavier and heavier as he gets closer and closer to my breasts.

He moves over the fabric covering my boobs. His lips connect with my nipple making my unable to contain my moans. As his lips are sucking on my nipple I feel his hands trail up my waist and move to my back. HIs hands quickly reaches the clip of my bra. Not long after reaching it he was able to unclip my bra pretty quickly. His hands move to my shoulders as he finally pulls both straps down, leaving me exposed to him. Almost immediately his lips meet my nipple while he uses his hand to massage the other. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans.