13

"Heaven sent you to me
I'm just hopin' I don't repeat history"

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚

I wake up with overwhelming sense of comfort. The sunlight is shining through the windows and glistening onto my face. I squeeze my eyes shut the minute I try to open them. As I shut them I hear slight chuckling. I open one eye and I am quickly met with Reids soft smile. I quickly close my eyes because the sun is just too much. I can't help myself as a smile forms on my face because of the sound of Reids laughter.

"God you're beautiful when you're smiling." Reid says as I slowly open my eyes. My cheeks turn bright red under his gaze.

"Also when you're blushing because of me." He says with a slight smirk, making me grab a pillow and softly hit him.

"Ow that hurts." he says, not making me stop.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." I say as I start to lean in.

"Mhm." he says softly before our lips meet for a passionate kiss. As our kiss deepens I move and straddle his waist. I feel as his hands move to my ass giving it a light squeeze. As my hands move up his chest to his neck. As we are kissing it hits me that I really need to get home already. I start to pull away but Reid doesn't let me, he pulls me back into his arms, making it harder than it already is to leave.

"Reid I really need to go." I say as Reid continues to kiss me.Eventually pulling away he looks into my eyes.

"Stay, please. Chiara I want you to stay." He says filling my heart with warmth.

"I know you do, and I want to too. Believe me but I have school work I need to do. I mean that's why I'm here in the first place." I say as I play with the ends of his hair.

"I get it, school is very important." he says making me nod my head. I slowly get up from his lap as I head to grab my purse and the rest of my belongings. Grabbing my dress from last night, I slip my shirt over my head and step into my dress. I turn around and am met with Reid with some hungry eyes making me smirk. I walk into the bathroom to check myself.

I try and brush through my hair with my fingers, trying to make myself presentable. Kinda surprised at the fact that I didn't have any makeup on.

"Reid did you take my makeup off?" I yell out to the bedroom. Not long after I'm met with Reid popping his head into the bathroom.

"Yeah." He says with his cheesy little smile. I can't help but laugh as I watch him through the mirror. I quickly run up to him and give him a soft peck on the lips.

"Your so cute." I say to him making him give me a look.

"What? It's a compliment." I say trying to justify myself.

"Well thank you I guess." With a tint of unsureness laced in his voice.

"Your welcome, Now I really have to go."

"I know." He says as our hands interlock as he walks me downstairs. Once we make it downstairs he turns to me giving me a tight hug.

"Bye bye." I say as I pull away from his shoulder still holding onto him

"I love you." I hear him say making my heart stop. I look up to him. All my mind and body is telling me to do is run away leave him, never see him again. But my heart says.

"I love you too." making him connect our lips for one last passionate kiss.

As I walk away from him a million thoughts are going through my head, but finally I have found none of them to hurt me or make me feel like I'm less of anything. Thats because I'm thinking of him.