Chapter 3 | Court

ALIYAH DEMONTE

...

I had been devoured by the haziness and a light was sparkling within the distance.

My eyes were gradually opening and I groaned.

I was lying down on a bed and I got up and looked around.

The ceiling was a guiltless white of flawlessness. The walls were also a white colour. it appeared a sign of purity. oh how i despised it. I'm not pure so of course I abhor it.

I've killed many individuals so meaning I'm not pure, right?

Literally everything was white and pure. I swear to god I despised it. Some individuals in blue uniforms strolled in.

"where the hell am i?" i asked

"At the hospital, you passed out for 2 days and presently that you're awake, you're attending court. Once you're found guilty you're attending to get the death sentence." a male replied.

"ugh i didn't do anything wrong." I lied.

"Is my attorney gonna be there?"

"Yes, get up, we're going now"

                                                                                   ...

"order within the court" the judge shouted.

She was a dark-skinned female. Her hair was a dark shade with a hint of brown. It was exceptionally curly.

"you're here for murder and assault" she began

"i know"

She glared at me, i'm guessing i wasn't supposed to talk. Oh well. It's too late now.

..........

"bring in the witness" The lawyer against me called.

Guess who walked in.

The devilishly handsome man who i'm falling for. He wore a navy blue suit which fit his body perfectly. He was handsome as fuck.

I disdain him yet I like him.

if only he died when i stabbed him.

Then again. Why isn't he dead?  I mean I wounded him isn't that right? he should've drained to death. why the fuck is he alive.

"Luca romano was a witness. He saw Miss Demonte kill someone. Also miss Demontehad stabbed him"

"Is this true?" the judge inquired.

"indeed your honour" Luca answered, while grinning at me and gazing directly at me.

"That's so unfair," I called out. "He killed someone too and i witnessed it."

Uh oh I just confessed to killing somebody. In any case, did I give it a second thought? no. I simply needed that attractive idiot to quit grinning. Did he disregard our unspoken agreement as of now?

When I'm gone, I'm going to kill him.

"Im going to kill you, Luca"

"Sending passing dangers while in court, love? he answered. "I wouldn't do that in case I were you.

"Go to hell"

"Already been there, love"

Goodness god, that grin. It just made me fall for him much more and I despised it. Screw him. He's a prick.

...

"What does Miss Demonte plead?"

"not guilty" i replied knowing she wasn't talking to me but my lawyer.