Ruining isaac

His presence lingered the room after he left. I was panting and my head was screaming for more. I just wanted Isaac after he left me like that.

I wanted all of him. Every inch of Isaac.

But I'm in hope that the next person doesn't do to me what Luca did. In hope that they don't leave once they find out that I'm a virgin.

Every time Isaac was in the same room as me. I just couldn't be in control. His own presence itself turned me on.

I cant help but remember that moment. The moment that he left me wet and horny. That moment he whispered "behave" huskily in my ear.

But the thing was I couldn't behave after that. I continued to misbehave in hope that he'd do what he did again and maybe take it further.

How could he have the power to make me moan and exit the room as if I was nothing. Perhaps Isaac wanted to do what Luca did to me. Perhaps they're both alike in more ways as possible.

But my question was, would he leave just like Luca? Would I have to hurt him just like I did to Luca?

And that's how I found myself knocking on kenzos door at 11.30pm the next day..

I had stolen his address from isaac's office when I was sneaking in.

But it wasn't as easy as that. Isaac had camera's all around his office. I couldn't get rid of them so I had to make a distraction. So I made junior and Kenzo fight.

It started as me making lies about things that kenzo said to junior. Thankfully it worked. Honestly I thought they were smarter than that but they started fighting. Junior turned into the physcopatic creature he was and started attacking kenzo.

Once that happened I ran to isaac's office and called him. Once I was in his office I sneakily took the address.

____________________________________

I kept banging and knocking on kenzo's door in hope that he'd open it quickly.

Just like I hoped he opens the door wide, smirking at me like the devil he is.

"I need your help" I told him.

He walks me to the living room.

He sits and I sit on the chair opposite him. Taking a deep breathe I stand up and start circling him from behind stroking his hair I whisper in his ear.

"i want to ruin isaac." I started "want him to be gone, and I know you do to"

"What makes you think I'll trust you"

"What makes you think you shouldn't "

Kenzo stands up and pins me against the nearest wall. And he starts kissing down my neck and I hate to admit it felt really good.

" I know how he makes you feel aliyah I'm not a fool"

I wrap my arms around his neck while he grips my waist I pull him closer to me

"then help me forget"