Unknown

UNKNOWN POV

I watched the girl that my hopeless twin brother was falling for. And she was falling for him slowly but surely. I watched as they both did these stupid pranks on each other.

I watched them as story both kissed and argued straight after. I even saw them together in that room. It was disgustingly disturbing.

I'm not here to be their matchmaker. No that's not my job.

I'm here to make younger twin brother,Luca Romano, suffer for all eternity after I caught him with my mother.

Luca Romano was my half brother. Same father, different mother. My mother is now pregnant with Luca Romano's child and I'm going to make Luca suffer for that.

I also watched Luca Romano kill our father and i watched it happen. I couldn't do anything because Luca Romano was strong. Yes I knew martial arts but it wasn't enough to defeat Luca.

Wasn't enough to defeat him. If my own master couldn't defeat him then I couldn't either. He had killed my master who was like another father to me. He killed him because he was angry and my master was the only one there.

Each passing day i watched Aliyah Demonte find a cure for immortality but every time she was close I stopped it. But no one knew that I was invisible. Ive watched everything happen in this school. I know everyone's deepest darkest secrets. But no one knows mine.

No one other than my two best friends, father and mother even knows I exist. Not even my own brother knows.

Me and my brother were raised separately because my dad didn't want to get caught cheating so he kept us away from each other.

What you don't know won't hurt you.

Every time aliyah was close to the cure I stopped her. I went from burning to drowning to shredding all the books needed for the cure. So only one could stay. I had that one book. It was written in German.

Aliyah had that book once but she can't read German.

I stopped aliyah because I wanted to be the one to kill my brother. Luca Romano should die by the hands of his own family.

I watched aliyah torture every person who tormented her including my brother. I was the something that watched her. I wasn't her guardian angel. I was simply another immortal who wanted their brother to suffer.

Watching Aliyah pour acid into my younger brother was satisfying. Hearing his screams was absolutely breathtaking. Knowing he was in pain itself, made me plaster a smile on my face.

His heavenly screams and hearing his heartbreak was like hell. My idea of hell was like paradise. I loved hell for some reason. It was my idea of fun.

But personally I didn't think what Aliyah had done was enough. Just like Aliyah, torture itself wasn't enough. So making him a mortal then killing him off was more than enough.

I want to make him the thing he hates most.
A human. A weak, useless human without any sort of power whatsoever. A being with no purpose of life. I'm going to make him at the bottom of the food chain.

If you're wondering then I was the one that sent Aliyah that letter because I knew she'd blame Luca.

I thought why not make the person my brother is falling for, hurt him. Why not make Aliyah my greatest weapon without her knowing it.

Whats not better than getting revenge by using the person they love most.

Love

An emotion that I didn't feel anymore.

An emotion that suddenly disappeared.

An emotion that had the power to end a life.

Love

This single emotion could wipe out an entire city if used incorrectly.

Love

The world was corrupted by it.

Love

This unmeaningful emotion had devoured me completely to the point where I despise every being on the earth who has it.

Who in their right mind would willingly love