Idfk

Isaac walked in while I was rapidly thrusting into my love.

He looked at us in shock but I couldn't care less. I mean why should I?

There was war and I didn't know his secrets or what side he was on.

I mean whose to know that he's still the one I thought as a brother.

"Great to see you Isaac"

"Do you love her?"

"Yea"

"you should be afraid of falling in love because everything that falls gets broken"

And with that he left.

I stayed speechless and left Samma.

"Where you going" she asked.

Ignoring her, I put on my clothes and went to kenzo's room.

There, I stayed contemplating on what Isaac had told me. Because in reality there was some truth hidden to what he had just said.

Everything that falls does break.

So I may be the next to be broken.

That statement would be the end of my love. Break them before they break you.

The start of my planning to kill samma and end our love.

Has begun.

From there, I've started to look for Kenzo. In order for samma to end her elder brother once and for all.

Before I end her.
_______________________________

"What are we gonna do?" Samma asked.

"Look for kenzo. Once we find him you come from behind and trap him with your sword.

With that, we left the base, to look for kenzo. Her elder brother. And to end his life one and for all.

I knew where kenzo lived, therefore I didn't need a map, unlike Aliyah.

Honestly I'm wondering how Aliyah is. And how she's liking hell right now.

We finally reached our destination.

I told samma to sneak in from the back with her swords and get into position. Fortunately she listened to my demands and went through with the plan.

"KENZO OPEN UP" I yelled while banging on his door rapidly.

After a while I heard annoyed groans.

"What do you want junior?" He asked annoyedly.

"Let me in, we gotta talk"

"About what?"

"Aliyah"

With that I heard his heartbeat start beating rapidly by the second. His voice pitched and went higher. I saw sweat forming in his forehead.

He stammers

"W-what about her?"

"Let me in and we'll talk"

He stood there quietly speaking to himself and wondering whether to let me in or not. Finally, With hesitation he let me in.

"So I heard about you two"

"What do you mean"

"In other words. I saw you. Isaac will not be pleased."

He stood up as fast as he could. Using his speed he came towards me. But what he didn't know was that I wanted this to happen. In order to use the cure in him.

So when I kill samma he dies. Aliyah never took the cure. She's gonna survive and help me Kill Luca.

Quickly he came towards me, as fast as lightening. Unexpectedly I injected it into him.

He started trembling and shaking.

"What did you do to me?" He asked.

"You're worst nightmare"

This idiot still looked confused.

"Made you human."

He looked at me in shock.

"How could you?"

"How could I not" i replied, smirking.

At that moment he fell to the floor for there, samma did what she did best.

She pierced her sword through his heart.

I watched his tears cover his face as he fell.

His body vanished.

So did his existence.

But then again, I wasn't done.

For there samma was the one I wanted to end the most.

I knew about her 7 lives. Which is why I found a cheat code.

"Well done, my love" I told her. "Come"

She obeyed my orders.

I kissed her.

"Why?" She asked as she fell.

She was falling, for there I had injected myself with the cure and my kisses, blood or any dna of mine will make her mortal.

Fir whoever takes the cure, their dna will change others.

"Because you should be afraid of falling in love for there whatever falls, ends up broken like how you are now." I replied.

But once she fell, she had died. But now she had 6 lives left.

Once death wasn't enough.

I took her sword and pierced it through her heart 5 more times. Her sword didn't send her to hell. Everyone knows that a creatures poison won't work on themselves.

Till she was on her last life. I had stopped.

Once stopping, I broke her sword. Breaking her sword would free every immortal she had locked away.

She got up.

Heartbroken she looked at me. But I didn't care. Whats love going to bring u in life?

Nothing.

I Unstrapped the dagger that was hidden on my ankle and took it out.

For this dagger, will be the object to end my love.

Piercing it through her heart, I watched tears overcoming her beautiful face.

I watched her

As she fell gracefully

Into non-existence

"I'm sorry"

We're my words

To my first love

Whose now

Non-existenant.

"Ahh junior, nice to see you"

I looked behind and there stood Aliyah.

I smirked deviously and left the house with her.

On the look

For Luca.