The final battle

Unfortunately for me, I was now mortal. In order to become an immortal again, i had to drink an immortal's blood. In this case Isaac's or Aaliyah's.

Aliyah was closer to me and far more powerful than isaac. So all I had to do was get her to give me her blood.

It was either force or just asking.

My powers of immortality have disappeared ever since I've become mortal.

I needed to kill Luca. And to do it fast and quick.

So I only had one option.

"I'm a mortal." I began "in order to become immortal again, I need to drink an immortals blood."

She looked at me in shock.

"But we got to do a ritual first. It has to be under a half moon. At midnight"

"There a half moon today" she told me.

I nodded.

"But once done, you have to kill me"

Surprisingly she nodded back at me.

We both walked towards the large park and got to the middle.

From there she made me bite into her skin and flesh in order to get her blood. Pushing my head down, I started sucking her blood like a thirsty vampire.

Once done, she removed her hand and killed me.

From there I was reborn. Now more powerful than ever.

With powers far more extraordinary than anyone I've ever met or seen.

"Ahh what a great night"

"It really is great."

"Shall we get Isaac?" I asked wondering if she wanted to see him.

"No. We have a power more powerful than anything. We can defeat their army. We can kill isaac's brother renzo."

____________________________________
The mist.

It was a sign of the beginning of the end. It was a sign that a war had begun. A war between power. A war caused by a shapeshifter that didn't know that I knew his secret.

We walked through the mist that covered the supernatural academy I had escaped from. And kidnapped my soon to be dead, brothers love.

Walking to the gate, we pushed it open. So easily. It was open. The school was never open. Not even when the queen of vampires had died.

We walked through it and towards the back of the building.

"Luca" i yelled "come out, come out wherever you are"

"What's up brother" a voice replied. I knew it was Luca from the fact that he called me brother.

"Where you you?" I asked.

"Luca help me. He has me hostage" Aliyah whimpered. She sounded as if she was in pain. So innocent.

But really. She wasn't innocent at all. She was the devil. And this was the plan the devil had devised.

Act all innocent and when they come out, we attack.

But unfortunately our plan wasn't great. For there, they had renzo and a whole army on their side.

They had the first vampire king. The most powerful vampire ever made and on top of that a whole army.

It was 2 vs an army.

Well not really, for there, in their army we had allies. Our secret weapon lied beneath their army. And till I have the command, it stays there.

We walked closer and there infront of us. An army stood. Most were students with purple eyes. Eyes that showed they were under control.