Chapter 11 | Saviour

ALIYAH DEMONTE

...

I felt someone's hard muscles around me. I don't have the foggiest idea about whose they were nevertheless I had a sense of security. I felt like he was the one. He was my saviour.

"Everything is going to be ok."I heard a murmur.

The individual's voice was so natural yet I couldn't exactly place it. It was so delicate and ameliorating. Shockingly, I tuned in. Perhaps they were correct. Perhaps everything is going to be alright.

My eyes actually couldn't open. They remained shut. I was unable to see the individual's face. I could just feel their hard body around me. They continued strolling as I dissolved into their arms.

...

My eyes opened and I wasn't in the obscurity. I wasn't around mud or soil, nor did I feel any. Rather I felt a hard body close to me. I felt their muscles and they felt like the ones that were conveying me. They felt like my hero's muscles.

I saw his face.

It was Luca.

Luca was my hero.

Luca was conveying me.

I felt his cold hand touch me and It gave me chills yet it likewise made me need to dissolve into his arms yet I'm not surrendering that without any problem. I'm not that individual. I will challenge him. We'll see who softens first.

He, out of nowhere, began snuggling me and I felt his abs on me. This caused me to acknowledge he was naked. My face began feeling hot and my cheeks blushed. Was becoming flushed? No i couldn't, right?

For what reason would i say i was becoming flushed? He was just shirtless. There was no motivation to become flushed, was there?

I wanted to push him off my bed, so I did. He fell on the floor with a crash and he groaned.

"For fucks, why'd you do that?" he asked furiously.

I snickered and briefly his face softened for a milli second. Yet, he immediately veiled it with outrage. I wonder why.

"For what reason are you bare in my bed?" I inquired.

"Do you not remember?"

"remember what."

"What happened the past 220 days?"

"I don't have the foggiest idea. My head is truly hazy right now. I don't actually recall that something besides you conveying me"

"It's better that you don't have the foggiest idea," he murmured.

He figured I didn't hear him yet I did. However, I heard him loud and clear.

"Know what?" I inquired.

I was so befuddled. What was there to recollect. To be straightforward pieces of my memory were absent. It appeared like I was missing significant pieces of my memory however what right?

"Nothing," he answered. "Shower and go to lunch. You missed the initial 3 periods"

"Alright"

Then, at that point he left.

I went to the washroom and had a shower. Briefly I saw soil and mud around me however I shook it off. For what reason did I see that? I kept showering in the hot water. I got out and wore a red tank top and a coordinating with skirt.

I fixed my chaotic hair and put it into an untidy bun. I investigated the mirror and I was satisfied with the manner in which I looked.

I left and others began strolling towards me and inquired as to whether I was alright. I answered confounded.