Torment

And from there I saw darkness. The same darkness that devoured me from when I was buried alive.

Suddenly I woke up. Yet the darkness stayed. I couldn't see a thing, everything was black. It was as if there was no colour other than black.

I was strapped down to a chair. I couldn't see it but I could feel it.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, I felt something brush on my right leg. I tried to let out a scream but I couldn't. My vocals couldn't work. Not a word came out. So at that point I was screaming in silence.

Suddenly I heard a voice. It was my own voice. Every time I heard it, it got louder.

"Aliyah" it whispered.

I didn't reply.

"Aliyah" it whispered once louder.

Still no reply; I was too afraid and frightened to even utter a word.

"ALIYAH" it yelled right onto my ear, I couldn't see it though.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm ecious, but the important question is, who are you?"

That question left me shocked and confused. It left me contemplating about life and who I was. Even I didn't know who.

Suddenly, out of nowhere it started laughing at me. A high pitched laugh. It alarmist sounded like a shriek.

"I'm going to show you you're future with each and everyone you were with."

Out of nowhere, a light shines from above and from there I saw him.

I saw Luca.

The light, SCREN OF THE FUTURE.

Luca looked at me with love, like he always did and I smiled back. A genuine smile. A type I never smiled before.

We were both in love and we had a child. She was beautiful and she had white hair, she kind of looked like Luca.

"I love you" he told me

"I love you too"

One minute we were in love, then suddenly people in black, shot at the windows and broke in.

One of the bullets, shot our daughter. I feel to my knees on tears. So did Luca.

Then out of anger I turned towards Luca and took out our bread shredder from the bakery. Dragging a Luca toward it, I pushed his head down. From there, his head was shredded to pieces"

At the end of the future

Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

I was sniffling like mad. Without any hope of escaping or knowing what to do, I stayed like that.

While the voice was laughing at me crying and crying.

My tears were never ending, they didn't stop nor did they dry out.

They kept overflowing.

"Hmm Isaac is next" the voice spoke.

THE FUTRE

"Isaac" I yelled while looking for him throughout the house.

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him so i now thought it was time to look into the blue room.

The blue room was forbidden and one was allowed into it other than isaac because he had the key.

I knocked, no answer.

I finally gave up and peeked in.

From there, I saw someone in black pouring gasoline onto issac. Then match.

Thought a warning idaac was burning.

THE END

The tears continued.

Over and over again

They were overflowing

Just like

Love.