Finally

Now all I had to do was pray, pray that junior had the cure.

I had to pray that junior was going to kill his brother with me, once and for all.

I was still in hiding for a while. I watched both Luca and junior argue.

I got tired of hiding and decided to come out. I decided to show myself because I was tired of them arguing and going back and forth.

Watching two brothers who hate each other seems exhausting and it was exhausting. There wasn't any sign of bliss in it nor amusement.

I appeared but no one saw me. They were all focusing on either Luca or junior, wanting to see what happens next.

But I knew better than to wait for them. A brothers brawl was fascinating but it wasn't gonna happen between these two, anytime soon.

"Are you going to fight or not" I asked.

Yet they still didn't pay attention so I repeated myself once more.

And only once more.

"Are you or are you not going to fight" I started "if not then shut up"

This time everyone turned to look at me and they finally witnessed my presence.

Samma looked at me with confusion and wonder.

Junior glared and I saw his eyes flash red for a Millisecond. But he quickly masked it with no emotion. He was absolutely emotionless.

But Luca didn't look at me like the other two.

He looked at me like a parent had finally found their child. He looked at me with adoration and love. But his eyes also showed guilt and I could tell that he was trying to hide it but failed.

Everyone stayed quiet. It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

This made my blood boil. The silence made my blood boil.

"I got my answer"

Then I looked at junior and I spoke to him with my mind. Well I tried.

"Did you bring the cure so we can end Luca?" I asked through my mind.

He nodded.

I guess he must've heard me and nodded his head.

Deep down I was happy that Luca was finally going to die. And to die at my hands and juniors was the greatest wish I could wish for.

My prayers and dream were finally going to be answered.

Answered with his elder brother at his side.

His elder brother and his "love" was going to watch him fall.

Fall into his demise

Once and for all.