Samma

From the age of 8.

The age I had unlocked my full potential. My full power. I was hunted for. Being one of the most powerful witches was tiring.

Over and over again I was hunted by my kind and other supernatural. Only for my power.

I never wanted this nor did I want to be a target for everyone.

I was the downfall for each and every race. My power was extraordinary.

What hurt the most was my own family at getting me.

Including my brother kenzo. My loving brother whom had once killed for me. My loving brother who protected me from everything was now gone.

From the Age of 11 I made a vow, a pledge. A vow to hunt each and every supernatural that was after me and more.

From that day I had enough.

I couldn't kill them. That wasn't me. I only stabbed them and gave them their own hell. A hell with their deepest darkest secrets. A hell with every bad thing they had done. It was only to make them suffer.

Suffer in a way no one else could. In a way only they could.

That was my power.

I was captured at the Age of 14. After trapping millions of supernaturals especially werewolves. I was captured by the last family of werewolves alive. I had whipped out 97% of the werewolf population.

I hated werewolves. Not because of what they did to me. Well that was one reason but that wasn't all.

I hated werewolves because they killed innocents only because they couldn't get in control.

Werewolves are the worst of the worst.

What hurt me was that my plan didn't go as planned because there was

Only one family of werewolves left.

And that family captured me. The oldest werewolves in all history were my captors.

Now I'm 19 and I was captured 5 years ago.

Ever since that day, I was locked up daily underground. Wanting to get out but had no choice but to stay locked. With no way out i couldn't leave.

I was underneath the school with no one on my side and no one to talk to.

I was only here with my captor. He stayed hidden.

Always wore a black mask and black clothes. Not once did I see a glimpse of his appearance.

And his voice, it was so deep and intimidating.

In all honesty he scared me. In many ways. Yes I was over powered but it seemed as if my captor was the only one who I seemed powerless against.

He always disappeared during the day but he hadn't been here for 7 days.

And unfortunately he was back.

The first thing he said to me was.

"You'll be free once we end kenzo"

"Your brother"

From that day on i smiled and got to work.

Time for payback

Brother...