Torment

My daily torment from Luca would go on and on. It was never ending. But his torment would make me want to find the cure for immortality. Well in his case, a curse.

Each and every time i was close to finding a cure, something happened. Something or someone was preventing me from finding a cure for Luca. It was like someone was watching me.

Like for example, I found an ancient book about immortality and just as I was about to open it, it went up in flames. Not once did I have a lighter with me.

This went on and on. But it wasn't always flames. Sometimes it was drenched in water or shredded. But no one was around me at that time. Well no one that I know of seeing as there isn't any invisibles in our school.

The funny thing is that the being I'm so hopelessly falling for is the same being I want, to suffer for all eternity.

But in all honesty, he deserves to suffer.

The torment went from emails to kissing to rumours and pranks done on me by nearly the whole school. But little did they know, they were all on my hit list.

The first email I got was:

"To ALIYAH DEMONTE

You're next!

I know you're deepest darkest secrets. I know who your first kill was. I know you're falling for Luca. I know everything about you and I'll appear when you least expect it.

Yours sincerely,"

There it ended. But this was sent 3 hours ago. And each and every passing hour, i thought about that letter and what I'm going to do to them when I find out.

At first, I thought it was Luca that wrote it so I did what I do best.

____________________________________

I crept up to him slowly when he was asleep and tied him up to his chair.

Thankfully he was still asleep otherwise this would've been very hard seeing as he was much more stronger than me.

Once he was tied up I got to work.

I left my room quietly and went to the chemistry classrooms and started mixing chemicals together in order to make hydrofluoric acid.

The most deadliest acid knows to human kind.

As I was done making it, I poured it into a container and crept back to my room.

I pushed everything to the door so nothing can come inside or get outside.

Once I was there I poured the hydrofluoric acid all over the famous Luca Romano. The sender of the email.

He woke up yelling, shouting and screaming all at once. The chains on his wrists and ankles kept rattling.

The acid was burning through his skin and every single time he thought it was over I poured it again. His skin kept healing rather fast. It was quickly than it usually is.

For a minute I stopped and let him regain his strength that got depleted because of the acid.

"Did you send me an email?" I asked.

Furiously he asked "What are you doing?"

"Did you or did you not send me an email?"

He didn't reply he just looked at me with utter shock so I poured acid on him again but this time where his heart was beating. So he died and comes back.

"I'm not gonna ask again Luca"

"NO"

"No what?"

"NO I DIDNT SEND AN EMAIL"

His confession sounded so sincere and genuine. So I almost felt bad. ALMOST.

As I was about to untie/unchain him. I realised how fun torturing Luca Romano is. How refreshing it feels torturing the guy who you're falling for. The guy who left you and hurt you.

Luca Romano may be immortal like me but that doesn't give him the right to do what he does to me.

Suddenly I heard a lot of commotion and banging all around my room.

"GET OUT"

"WHATS GOING ON"

"WHOSE SCREAMING?"

So I opened his mouth wide and poured the last bit of acid into his mouth and made him swallow it. That way he'd be dead for a few hours. And in those few hours it'll give me time to hurt every person who pranked me and to run away from the other immortal that now hates me.

Once I was done i went after each and every person who said something about me or pranked me in a way that hurt me.

One by one they were caught on a fishing line. Each and every one of them swam but at the end of the day you can't resist the fisherman.

I went after every shark in the sea and cut off a limb. It was anything in their body. It went from an eyeball pulled out or their toes cut off.

At the end they still lost a part of their human anatomy.

Revenge tastes sweet.