~CHAPTER 10: FRIENDS AND FOES~

"BELLA

"BELLA..." I groaned.

"Please! Just one more time!" my sister pleaded looking at me in amazement.

I sighed, raised my hand and snapped my fingers creating floating purple lights in Bella's bedroom. They kinda looked like fireflies, who were lazily flying around the room.

"It's incredible..." Bella whispered while reaching out to touch the lights.

Smiling I did a circle motion with my finger, causing the lights to fly around Bella.

"It's the first thing that I learned in Kaasedera. Well maybe second cause I started with making big fireballs around my hands and then with enough control I could shrink them into these lights" I explained, remembering how I struggled with my abilities at first.

"Woah..." Bella said while still focused on the lights "So what, are you like a fire fairy?"

"Sorceress, Bella. I am a Sorceress not a fairy" I corrected for the fifth time, but it would seem that Bella wouldn't change her mind about what I was.

"So a fire Sorceress?"

"No. It's a bit more complex than that. Fire is like my... how to put this... fire creation is my default magic. I find it the easiest to use and control but I can use any other type as well, just like others can use mine" I explained.

Bella looked away from the lights, saying "So you could create water?"

I nodded and snapped my fingers, causing the lights to disappear. Right before concentrating and making a gesture with my index and middle fingers, creating water that was floating in the air.

Hearing Bella gasp, I smirked saying "And if you add a bit of air into it..." with that I started making a circle gesture with my fingers, making a small whirlpool. I grinned and looked at my creation, saying "My friend Carlos taught me that"

"Is water his default magic?" Bella questioned, while dipping her finger into the whirlpool.

"No, his is a bit more complicated. Carlos specialises in vocal manipulation" I said and chuckled at Bella's confused look "Yeah I had the same look when that idiot tried to explain it to me. So anyway. Carlos can manipulate his voice in a way that makes people obey his commands, believe his lies without questioning even forget something if he told them to"

"Sounds... dangerous. Can—can you do that?" Bella asked, looking slightly worried.

I shrugged "I can change my voice to be more suggestive, it makes people kinda listen to me but within their own reason. If I told someone to buy a car that they want? They would buy it. If I told someone to jump off of a cliff and they didn't want it? They wouldn't"

"Oh, I thought that everyone just had an element"

"No, you could pretty much get anything as your "talent". For example, my other friend Genevieve is gifted with reality manipulation. She can morph objects into whatever she wants, just like others. But she's a bit more special than that" I explained while taking Bella's pillow and morphing it into a blanket "While we can turn objects into other objects, Genevieve can turn objects into whatever she wants. An animal for example. Also she can turn an animal into a object, she can even morph a sea into a desert if she wanted to"