~CHAPTER 13: STRUGGLE~

IT was hard to deny any emotions that I felt about Jasper or the Cullens, now that the truth was out in the open

When I explained everything to Genevieve and Carlos, they reacted really warmly. They didn't get angry, instead they held me and comforted me. They both were a great support to me as for the past few days I tried to find balance for both my raging emotions and seidr.

Because of my mental instability I was having trouble focusing and containing my power. And that's how I found myself on the balcony trying to put out the purple fire from Vivi's favorite blanket.

"Fuck! SHit! Oh for fucks—!"

"Dora?"

I looked up to see Carlos walking into the living room with a shocked expression, he quickly ran up to me and put out the fire with his seidr.

"You okay?" he asked, looking worried as he led me back inside.

"Y-Yeah, sorry I was just thinking and it set on fire and then I couldn't put it out with magic so I panicked and—"

Carlos stopped my rambling by putting his hand on my shoulder saying "Hey, breathe. It's fine, Vivi will fix it"

Slowly I nodded and sighed "I'm sorry, I'm just such a mess right now. I can't do anything about it! Nothing fucking works!"

The moment I screamed, the large mirror in the living room cracked. I glared at it and sat down on the couch with a huff, while Carlos fixed it and joined me.

"Why can't it just go away...?" I whispered while trying desperately to force the pain in my chest away.

Carlos looked at me for a moment before getting up quickly and asking "Have you ever ridden a horse?"

Frowning, I looked at him and asked "Why are you asking?"

He rolled his eyes "Have you or have you not?"

"I took lessons as a kid, but nothing since then" I explained, still frowning.

Right away his dark eyes shined with something I could only call madness.

"Should be enough! So move your ass, because I want to show you something" with that he teleported away, leaving me even more confused.

I let out a sigh, whispering to myself "Why do I always end up with crazy best friends?"

After taking a nice and cooling shower, I dried my hair and put it in a ponytail, trying to ignore my purple eyes that refused to change back, since I wasn't in control of myself. Slowly I made my way to my closet in order to find some clothes.

Finally I dressed in jeans, black hoodie and my old white sneakers, while putting a black baseball cap on my head and tugging my ponytail over the hole.