~CHAPTER 2: THE PARTY~

"BELLA!" I snapped, as yet another blouse was thrown at me

"BELLA!" I snapped, as yet another blouse was thrown at me. She huffed and crossed her arms, while standing in the middle of her room in underwear.

I also huffed, before getting up, grabbing her shoulders and sitting her on the bed. So I could look through her closet.

"There's nothing there, Thea. So unless you magically make me a dress, I'm going naked!" said Bella, from her spot on the bed.

I chuckled saying "As much as I would love to see Romeo's face, I believe that it's not appropriate to go naked. And while I'm no Sabrina, I'll find you something to wear" as I continued on looking through the closet, I remembered something. Slowly I turned towards Bella's bed, where I saw the present that Alice gave Bella.

"What is it?" asked Bella.

"Fuck me and call me Mary..." I said with a groan.

Bella looked at me in confusion asking "What?"

"Alice's present, Bella! It's a fucking dress that you were supposed to wear tonight!" I said, remembering now that Alice was really excited to see Bella wear that dress.

My sister turned and blushed deeply, as she also remembered about the dress "Oh..."

I groaned and left the room saying loudly "I spent three hours looking for a dress, when you already had one!"

"Sorry!" yelled Bella, just as I was down stairs shaking my head.

As I entered my room, I immediately started getting ready. I put on my white t-shirt, black suit jacket, black high-waisted pants and black heels. Then I refreshed my simple daily makeup but added some red lipstick, I put my auburn hair into a braid, with a few strands loose around my face and then I put on some golden earrings along with a necklace that Jasper gave me.

Just as I was about to go and check on Bella, my eyes stopped on the elegant envelope and the gift inside it. I bit my lip and slowly took out the hair comb, which was shining almost magically. I stood up and walked over to my mirror, where I slowly put the hair accessory into my auburn hair.

It looked beautiful. The green gems were shimmering in the light and the gold was matching my jewelry. I bit my lip once again and said quietly.

"Why the hell not? It's a gift. It's not like it'll mean that I want to meet that woman"

"Meet who?"

I jumped and screamed, as I noticed Bella standing in the open door. She also looked startled as she said.

"Jesus sorry! I thought that you heard me opening the door!"

I let out a small laugh and touched my chest, right above my speeding heart "You just gave me a freaking heart attack"

Bella laughed awkwardly as she said "Sorry"

"It's alright. So you're ready to go?"

"Yeah, are you?"