Wrong Turn

Previously~
"Very well, I'll let you know once Elizabeth falls asleep." Ciel said leaving me in the library.

Readers POV:

"(Y/n), don't be afraid it's just me." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Ivan?" I asked while looking around in the pitch black

"Don't worry I'll protect you." I heard the voice say as I saw the setting better.

Someone was in front of me. No not someone it's Ivan!

"Ivan let's go!" I said knowing what's gonna happen.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe. Come run with me!" Ivan yelled pushing me away from my house.

I ran as I thought he was behind me. I turned back to see he wasn't following me. Instead I saw the fields behind me. I was all alone, again! I wanted to scream as tears filled my eyes. I jumped out of bed to the bright light coming in my room.

"Just a dream.." I said having a big sigh.

It's been years since that happened. I haven't had that nightmare since Ciel went missing.

Speaking of Ciel, I haven't went back to his manor in months. It's also his birthday tomorrow. I'm sure he'd hate it if I'd celebrate it. After all he got kidnapped and his parents died on that day.

"(Y/n), I'm heading to Ciel's. You want to go?" Elizabeth said knocking on my door.

"No I'm fine, you go and have fun." I said opening the door.

"Alright, tomorrow you must come with me to celebrate his birthday though!" She said as she ran off.

"Don't hold your breath." I said as I walked off to the garden.

My aunt and uncles death didn't bother me once I got older. They had it coming.

~•~

I was roaming around the halls when I heard mother on the phone.

"Hello?" Mother answered.

I wasn't going to eavesdrop, that was until I heard mother flip out.

"What happened to Elizabeth?!" She flipped to who I'm assuming is Paula on the other end.

"Very well, please let me know what happens." Mother says concerned.

"Mom, what happened?" I said through the crack of the door as she hung up.

"Elizabeth went missing, Ciel is looking into it now." Mother said as my eyes went wide.

"I'm going to Ciel's." I said as I started to the door.

Even if he's not there once he has news about Elizabeth he'd go home to find out more.

Once I arrived at the Phantomhive manor, my heart heated faster and faster every second. My personal maid; Charlotte, had to come with me this time.

Since Paula wasn't with me and Lizzy I had to have someone else.

"Charlotte, try looking for her, I'll wait right here for everyone to get back." I said stressing out.