Day With Ciel

Trigger warning ⚠️

This chapter contains not eating and staying in your room. If you get triggered by those things I'd suggest not to read it passed this point.

———————————————————————————

Previously~
The whole time on the boat my family was talking about how terribly worried they were.

Readers POV:

It's been months since Elizabeth passed away. I've slowly coped with it. My family is still blaming themselves for it.

They've been blaming themselves for letting her have so much freedom. So now I can only go to Ciel's, and home. If I want to go to his manor, I need my family to take me then Ciel bring me back. I also can't go to town without anyone.

I've been in my room most of my time. The longest I was in there I'd say would be three weeks. I refused to come out of my room, even to eat. I came out at night every so often so I didn't starve myself.

Once we got back from the trip, they were extra careful. They thought they would've lost another child.

It was November when we went onto the trip. I'm still a bit traumatized by it.

"(Y/n), mother needs you." Edward said interrupting my reading time.

"If it's to check in on me again, tell her I'm fine. I'm just reading." I said annoyed, this is the fifth time she checked on me.

They all worried about me since since the trip.

"No it's something different." Edward said as he seemed mad.

It's like it was the day he found out Elizabeth was getting married to Ciel.

"Are they going to yell at me since I haven't been out of my room for a while again?" I asked as Edward and I walked down to the main hall.

"No, it's different." Edward said annoyed.

"Alright?" I mumbled as we walked in the room where mother and father are sitting.

"Did she come out of her room?" Mother asked, not seeing me behind Edward.

"Yeah." Edward spoke as he stormed off.

"What's this about?" I asked walking closer to them.

"Please sit down." Mother smiles at me.

"What happened?" I asked as I know it can't be worse than Elizabeth.

"It's about Ciel." Mother said as I noticed my father hugging Ciel to death.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Your sister was betrothed to him." Mother started.

"And since they weren't officially married, and he's close in your age. We'd like you to marry him." Father finished mother's sentence, being the happiest looking person right now.

I prepared for the worst but this is worse than that!

"I just can't wait to have you as my future son again!" Father gleamed happily before I could say my answer.