Book of Atlantic

Disclaimer! ⚠️

This chapter includes spoilers of Book of Atlantic.
If you didn't finish that, I'd recommend you to go finish it now.

You can watch it on zoro.to if you have no where to watch it on. Enjoy this chapter.

———————————————————————————

Previously~
Charlotte tried to help bathe me but I told her I could handle it. After my bath I went to bed. Although I know I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Readers POV:

I woke up to Ciel's maid opening the curtains.

"Ughhhh please, let me sleep." I said turning to my side.

I kept waking up in the middle of the night so I got horrible sleep. Not to mention I didn't fall asleep until late anyway. The image of Lizzy lying there dead sickens me.

"I'm sorry my lady, I've let you sleep in until ten." The maid said bowing as she ripped my blankets off.

"I'm to tired for this." I said giving up.

"Come on my lady, let's get you dressed. Sebastian washed your dress yes he did!" She said happily as she pulled up my now clean dress.

"I can dress myself." I said as I sat up.

"Very well, I'll put it right here. Ciel wanted to speak with you then." The maid said, leaving my room with my dress by my side.

As I got dressed, I walked down to Ciel's study. I wasn't sure where he would've been. Before I knocked I heard a voice.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Ciel say as I turned around.

"Your maid said you wanted to speak to me" I had to double check.

"Yeah, I wanted to know if you'd be ready to go back to your manor. Your parents are extremely worried." He mentioned.

"Yeah.." I said unsure.

"You seem unsure. You don't have to leave just yet." Ciel explained.

"I know, I'll be fine. Let's go, shall we?" I tried being polite.

The way to my manor was pretty silent. Ciel was sitting on the opposite side of me.

As we got to my manor, I sat in the carriage for a minute before moving.

"It's not to late to turn back. You can wait in here and I'll alert them of what's happening." Ciel said

"I'll be alright." I said as we both walked in.

My parents didn't take it very well. I feel like Edward was the worst to react.

~•~

A week has passed, it was time for the trip Elizabeth was so excited about. For that whole week, I barley took a step out of my room.

It was soon time for the trip though. I can't stay in my room for that. Plus I feel like Elizabeth would want me to go too.

Once we got onto the boat, I pulled out my book and started reading as we left England.