His smile

Previously~
"Very well." Ciel spoke as we were there until I could remember.

Readers POV:

I tried to open my eyes, they were still blurry for a bit. I looked around a noticed I'm not in the room Ciel gave me.

"Where am I?" I thought out loud.

"In my study, don't worry (y/n)." Ciel assured me.

"That scared me for a second." I muttered.

"You fell asleep last night reading there. I didn't know how heavy of a sleeper you were so I left you there to sleep." Ceil explained.

"I'm a heavy sleeper, don't worry." I laughed.

~•~

The rest of the days went by quick. We didn't bring up any fact of us kissing. Even though that's the only thing on my mind.

"My lady, you're parents are yet to be here. Are you sure today was the last day?" Sebastian asked.

"I think.." I wondered.

"Maybe they're just behind on time." Ciel suggested.

Sebastian left Ciel's study, leaving us alone.

"Hey Ciel, about the kiss.." I stuttered.

"What about it?" Ciel asked.

"Did you actually mean it? Do you l-like me?" I asked, holding onto my chest as my heart was pounding.

"Even if I didn't have feelings for you, we're still getting married." Ciel hid his face by looking out the window.

"So?" I asked wanting an answer.

"Just, when things get crazy, don't push me away. Got it?" Ciel asked walked towards me.

"Got it." I smiled as Ciel showed a small smile.

"First time I'm seeing you smile." I admitted.

"Really?" Ciel asked.

"Yeah, then again we don't have fun together." I mentioned.

"Let's dance shall we?" Ciel asked.

"To pass the time of course." Ciel added.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

Ciel took my hand as we started dancing, of course no music so we don't get any attention attracted towards us.

Ciel and I were smiling so much, I was so happy to see him smile like that.

"Lady (Y/n), your parents called, they don't plan on being here till tomorrow." Sebastian interrupts Ciel and I.

"Very well." I cleared my throat while Ciel and I let go of each other

"Didn't mean to interrupt." Sebastian smirked while leaving the room.

"Does Sebastian ruin everything?" I ask.

"Always." Ciel laughs.

Ciel sits back at his desk and works on his work as I read my book once again.

"What's the book about exactly?" I asked.

"Not sure yet, it's a new one." I mumbled as I go deep into the book.

I was lost into the book that I didn't even notice Ciel was calling my name.

"(Y/n)!" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I looked over at him.

"Why don't you come sit over here?" He asked as there was a chair right next to his.

I nodded as I brought my book and sat by him with no argument. He was doing paperwork as I read once again.

We stayed like that the whole day then. We both enjoyed each other's company.

The next day my family comes bright and early for me. I at least had fun while it lasted.

On the way home I couldn't help but smile. Just the new memories with Ciel. It feels wrong yet it doesn't.

It only feels wrong because he's supposed to be with Elizabeth.

"Someone seems to have had a good time." My mother points out.

"It was alright, it just feels wrong. I feel like I'm taking Lizzy's place. You know her she'd hate me if I did that." I sighed.

"I know, but in order to keep our families together I need you to do this for us." My mother softly smiles.

I nodded in agreement, despite me not agreeing.

Once we got back to our manor, my brother inspected me for bruises or anything else.

"He didn't do anything right?" He asked for the tenth time.

"Bloody hell Edward no!" I snapped.

I went up to my room and slammed my door. I sat down on the ground in front of the door and just thought about what I did.

I just said bloody hell to my brother! Ciel really is rubbing off onto me. Maybe I should have more distance between us again.

I'm his smile appears in my mind once again and my heart begins to flutter. I can't leave him. I just got him back.