The end

Previously~
Soon I have to head back home. My parents weren't exactly happy about me not telling them where I was going. They were happy with me visiting Ciel without them telling me to though.

Readers POV:

These past few days were horrid! A fire went around England and so much other things. I sure hope Ciel is alright. My parents won't let me go see him due to the fire.

It was late at night when I was reading a book like normal. Someone knocked on my window. I found that weird since I am on the third floor.

"Hello?" I ask going onto my balcony.

"Hello young miss." Sebastian called out behind me.

"Ah! You scared me! Is everything alright? Is Ciel alright?" I kept asking.

"I'm sure Ciel would want me to let you be aware of the situation. That's why he sent me here to give you this." Sebastian handed me a letter.

Before I could say anything else, Sebastian was gone. I went inside and sat on my bed. I was hesitant about reading it.

I got over myself and opened the letter.

You deserve an explanation. Well it's about time I give up my soul, however if anything happens I'll come back for you. I'm sorry I disappeared, a lot of things happened. Sebastian even left me at one point. Apparently when my wish was fulfilled, his hand was cut off. I don't know what's going to happen after, I hope whatever happens I'll see you one last time.

From Ciel

A tear fell from my eyes, I didn't think it was going to happen so soon. I get it Ciel had it coming, but why now. Why did I have to be so selfish and never visit him? Even as a kid I used to ditch him for Ivan.

It was still late at night so I just fell asleep, not wanting to deal with whatever would happen next.

"Young lady, please wake up. Your parents would be very mad if I let you sleep in once again." Charlotte woke up.

"Mmm, five more minutes." I mumbled.

"My dear Charlotte, let me handle it." I heard a males voice.

"Charlotte, who's that." I kept my eyes closed and turned away from them.

"My apologies, she already left. I think you have a good idea who though." I think it's Sebastian.

I slowly open my eyes and turn towards the voice.

"Didn't you already visit me once already?" I asked as I kept the blankets covering me.

"I thought you'd want to see Ciel again? Besides he wants to speak with you." Sebastian smiled.

"Ciel's here?" I asked.

"Not here, he's at his manor." Sebastian explained.

"Very well, let me get dressed. Would you mind to send Charlotte back in?" I asked.

"As you wish." Sebastian bowed then walked out.

Charlotte came in and got me dressed. Sebastian some how convinced her that I didn't need her along. He said that he'd make sure I'd be safe. I was shaking the whole way to his manor.

"You ready young lady?" Sebastian asked while holding out an hand to help me out.

"I suppose so." I sigh.

Sebastian smiles as he helps me out of the carriage.

"You must be very special to Ciel." Sebastian mentioned while we walked to the door.

I didn't know what to say about that. I just continued walking until Sebastian left me once we got to Ciel's study.

I lightly knocked, afraid of whats going to happen.

"(Y/n), please come in." Ciel answered on the other side of the door.

I walked in and I was met with Ciel's blue eye and his purple contract one.

We walked closer to each other till we were about a foot away.

"(Y/n), I have a serious question." Ciel mumbled.

I stayed quite but kept my eyes locked on his so he know I was listening.

"Would you be alright if Sebastian turns you into a demon with me? We'd be able to stay together. The only problem is, you'd have to run away or fake your death." Ciel asked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Ciel wants to become and demon and have me with him.

"It's alright if you don't want to, I get it. I would like for this to work out though." Ciel added.

"What do I have to lose." I smiled as that meant yes.

He smiled and kissed me real quick. When he pulled away from the kiss he had his arms around my neck.

"Be ready then." Ciel smiled as Sebastian walked in.

"That's two humans I must transform now." Sebastian sighs.

"If you must." Ciel smirked.

~•~

Sebastian sent everyone a letter explaining what happened and sent his apologies. It was a letter stating that Ciel died and I ran away.

We set off later that day then. I felt horrible for the servants and my family. However, I did what I had to.