The truth

Previously~
I'm his smile appears in my mind once again and my heart begins to flutter. I can't leave him. I just got him back.

Readers POV:

If course I won't go to Ciel's everyday like Elizabeth did. However I don't think I should be gone a month. I just got so distracted and I didn't have time to go visit him.

I decided not to tell Charlotte. She was to busy yelling at the other maids and butlers. I just simple wrote a note saying I'm going to Ciel's, I'll be back

"(Y/n)? What did you come here for?" Ciel asked as I went into his study unannounced.

"I got bored, I also have questions for you." I'm still confused about his passed.

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

"Your past, how did you get here?" I asked.

"(Y/n), it's a very sensitive subject. Can we talk about it another day?" He asks.

"Yeah I guess." I mumble.

"I promise, one of these days I'll tell you everything you want to know." Ciel holds out his pinky.

I wrap my pinky around his for a pinky promise.

"(Y/n), what about you. What did you do when I was gone?" He asked.

That's not a good question! Things happened with Ivan then I read a lot about Ciel's family. I learned they were basically as bad as the devil.

"I studied a lot." I didn't exactly lie.

"About?" Ciel asked, getting intrigued.

Shit, didn't think this far.

"History, about our family." I mentioned.

"Our family?" He repeated.

"Your mom and dad mostly. There was stuff about our grandparents and everyone else." I knew I messed up.

"Is that why you refused to talk to me?" Ciel asked.

I just nodded, I was too ashamed to talk.

"I looked into what they were doing. I realized I'm following their footsteps. Is that a dealbreaker for you?" Ciel asked.

I know he's like his parents, I just can't help but still stay with him.

"No, I guess not." I smirked.

"Great." He replied as he went back to his work.

"When would you be ready to tell me your past?" I asked.

He sighed and the silence took over for a minute.

"Sebastian!" He called.

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian almost instantly was there.

"(Y/n) wants to know what happened after my parents." He sighed.

"That's a very touchy subject, are you willing to tell her?" He asks as if I'm not there.