Prologue

None of it made any sense. The kid was anything but normal. Miller was his actual middle name, but it might as well have been Abnormal. From the natural blue hair he had somehow since birth, his green eyes he had despite no one within his ancestry ever having green eyes, and his overall oddness, made him a very unique person. Having this many one of a kind traits can make you an outcast, however. Especially if you're a teenager in high school where fitting with the norm was almost an everyday objective. Sure, Ezra had some friends. He had two people in the school he could really call allies as he was in this social battlefield. The rest of the school on the other hand wasn't as accepting of Ezra's shaggy blue bangs, and odd behavior. Oftentimes, Ezra found himself excluded from the majority of people at school, making him an outcast. An outlier you could say. Everybody except Ezra himself was aware of his weirdness. Ezra was aware of the fact he was an outcast though. In Ezra's mind, he was normal, and everybody else were the weird ones. Even though he didn't believe it, he was definitely a weird person, but it was this exact weirdness that made him special. Soon, all of the people who excluded him would be the same people relying on him to save them all from the world threatening obstacles ahead.