01

"Mr.Jeong." Yuno.. well Jaehyun perked his head up. How silly of him to forget he was waiting for his new dorm key, silently celebrating as it was placed in his hand.

He had plans moving into this dorm for a few days, all his stuff was moved and ready for him. Just a few boxed needed to be opened and decor for the place was needed.

He finally felt better, his old roommate drove him nutz last school year. And the old owner of this dorm was gonna live off campus, so they gave him the opportunity to take it. Which he did.

And he was happy he got it, since now. Jeong Yuno will be sleeping solo. No roommates snoring loudly and sneezing when it should be peaceful. No stupid hookups being set where he has to leave the whole place and go to his friends for the night.

Just him.

Jaehyun liked being alone, as an only child he grew up with his parents love and guidance and no one else. His friends were like brothers, but in the end he felt lonely.

He didn't mind it, he shouldn't get all sad about it. He's Jeong Yuno! And he's gonna be the next big thing.

By the time Jaehyun unpacked all the extra boxes he was exhausted. Not in the mood to do anything.

It was late in the evening, Jaehyun already having dinner by himself. He scrolled through his phone, texting a close friend to make plans for the weekend.

Sighing as he drank a soda by himself, the room felt quiet.

A knock at the door.

"For fucks sake." Jaehyun muttered, going to ignore it. But it happened again, annoying the boy more. He was about to curse someone out if he didn't have peace and quiet. His head throbbed due to the heat, and he just wanted to be alone.

Jaehyun went to open the door, not bothering to look through the peep hole.

"What the fuck do you-" He swings the door open, about to curse someone out (but then apologize after). He heard a slightly deep voice, it had maturity in it after all. They were in college it would be weird if the other hasn't been through puberty

"I'm sorry I came so late, I was getting my hair done and—" Jaehyun already stopped listening from there. The male infront of him was obviously apologetic, his eyes gleaming with hope that he didn't make the taller upset.

The shorter had colored Jaehyun saw a bit of faded tones. But his hair was styled with a bit of texture.

And god his face, that face the male had. It was so.. perfect. Jaehyun's eyes lingered to the others eyes, to his nose then lips. Perfect

"Please forgive me." That's all Jaehyun heard lastly, the younger stared. Starred way too long at the older's face, who was now getting kinda scared.

"Uhm.. hello?"

"Who.. are you, & what are you doing here?"