11

"Do I even have your number?" The first thing Taeyong asked when he woke up. Jaehyun being disturbed from his sleep he groaned.

"Good morning to you too hyung." He mumbled before rolling over, hogging the blanket. Taeyong whining before clicking his tongue. Looking up at the ceiling.

"I dreamt about you." That's all he said before Jaehyun choked on air. Taeyong didn't mean it like that but he thought it was funny.

"I had like a dream where you and I brought Ruby to the dorm. And we all watched movies all day and stay like this. Except Rosy didn't like I was hugging you so she whined the whole time." Taeyong mumbled all about his dream, and Jaehyun listened happily. He grew curious on who this Ruby was

"Who's Ruby?" He asked, Taeyong chuckling.

"My dog back at home. She's getting old since I got her in middle school." Taeyong admits embarrassingly.

"If my sister allows it, she may stay at the dorm for a while. My parents can't take care of her by themselves and I don't want to burden them anymore than I did." Taeyong mumbled, Jaehyun humming. Raising a brow at the last sentence.. he didn't think that way.

"What do you mean burden?" He asked worried, Taeyong denying it well before Jaehyun broke him down. He didn't like seeing Taeyong with a fake smile..

"D-don't get me wrong. They've always supported me, especially when they found out I model, I'm under a company and that I do well for someone who knew nothing. I burden them with guilt.. and then being outcasted by others. Since not everyone would support me going on this path."

Taeyong's childhood was always full of support from his family, if he wanted to study music they would be on his side, if he wanted to do sports his family will be his number 1 fan, so when his family found him on a few ads and a cover a magazine.. they were thrilled.

But if they saw it, everyone else did. And the elderly didn't support the younger boys to do jobs thay were more for "girls." Like it had some sort of gender role, the Lee family was talked behind their back.

Their only son wore makeup, and got his hair done. That's all everyone else heard.

As Taeyong explained a bit more, Jaehyun allowing him to. Jaehyun saw Taeyong slowly felt swallowed up in his words. He breathed in deeply, a shaky breath and exhale before speaking again.

"I-I also burden them with my own feelings.. when the whole neighborhood in Highschool found out. I-I liked boys, the whole Lee family was shunned and ridiculed for having their only son be gay."

Jaehyun knew in Korea they were strict, they were back all the way to the basics. They aren't as open minded, especially the older people.

He knew Taeyong didn't want pity, he just wanted someone to listen.

"My heart, my job, the choices I make are always a burden and I just.." Taeyong couldn't even speak, he was too choked up on the tears falling on his face. It felt like he was alone, his body was overwhelmed and he can't help but cry.

His body was shaking at the memories, he choked back a sob. Gasping for air as he rolled into a ball under the covers. He covered his face with his hands, occasionally wiping his tears with his pink sleeve.

"I-I'm sorry I just get so upset when.. when I think about what they said about my family." Taeyong sniffled, Jaehyun now feeling the need to protect him. To make him forget all the pain. But he just can't.

Jaehyun felt useless, all he can do it coo for Taeyong to cry it all out. Wrapping him in his arms and pressing him to his chest. Letting the tears soak into his hoodie, Taeyong just can't stop crying.

His cheeks flushed red and were stinging due to the friction of the clothe and the salty tears. Jaehyun took a good look at him;

He was still a pretty boy when he cried.

Jaehyun wiped the older tears away, Taeyong now closing his eyes tight. Hoping.. he can stay in Jaehyun's arms a bit longer.

"You'll prove them wrong Hyung. You always do."

A/n: y'all want smut?
Cuz I can make it happen ig