Taeyong was always so damn pretty with whatever he wore. He wasn't so confident all his life, well until he met a Thai guy, about 5'8 and with energy of a 6'2 man.

Ten Lee.

Ten is confident, everyone around him knew that. And he made sure they know. Snapping with attitude if he had to, and was sweet to the ones who knew their place.

So when Taeyong invited him for lunch, Ten was thrilled to meet someone just as confident as him.

"Ten Lee." Ten states, firmly shaking Jaehyun's hand back. His dimple becoming more noticeable with his smile.

"Jeong Jaehyun." Ten tsked, chuckling after as he gave Jaehyun a sarcastic like tone

"Oh we're doing nicknames? Sorry, I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." It's a mouthful, but its a pretty name.

Taeyong was busy cooking, so all he can do is laugh.

"You know I have someone who would be perfect for you Ten. I swear you both will bond over making people feel like they are in a small corner." Jaehyun scoffs, Ten raising a brow. His tone was full of ego, and his body language screamed it too.

He is just that kind of guy, and we know reader. You love him.

"Oh really? This person you know must have an attitude? Is he a critic?" He wondered, Jaehyun corrected.

"A fashion evaluator, and it's more sarcasm to the point you wanna break down." He admits it, Johnny.. uhm well... yeah.

Johnny. He's hot and he knows it, and will break you with eye contact since he finds it fun.

"Oh now I have to meet him, I'm a hair stylist. A very honest one even if the truth is damaging like bleach." Ten felt his chest pound, Jaehyun chuckling before turning to Taeyong who was washing his hands.

"Can you set the table for me please? I'm gonna have to call my sister."

Jaehyun then swoops in his place, Taeyong thanking him as Ten chuckled.

"He's cute don't you think? You've got to admit it's even cuter that a man like him still takes checks up on his sister." Ten gave Jaehyun a glance, waiting fir him to respond. The other puffed out his cheeks, his face going red.

"Well yeah.. I wish I can do that. I'm an only child." Ten snickering at his response, he stopped before going back to a blank face.

"Oh I can tell." Chills going up Jaehyun's spine, Ten loved how a man so tough can be so soft.

"Swimming at the lake by YG Park, bring your friends if you want. Life is more fun when more people get involved." Ten says, shooting the taller a look. Jaehyun nods, passing Ten a plate.

——

Taeyong wanted to invite Jaehyun himself, it was a friends gathering and Jaehyun should meet his friends too. But.. that was until Ten told him that everyone planned to go skinny dipping after a few drinks.

He couldn't just go up to Jaehyun and say "hey Wanna go swimming with me and my friends, but then we all get naked and have more fun."