08

"Hyung you're coming with me."

"Huh?!"

It was 9pm, Taeyong would be washing his face and getting ready did bed now. But instead he was putting on an outfit and fixing his hair.

He didn't know where Jaehyun was gonna take him, but somewhere in his heart tells him to trust the younger.

They both got into Jaehyun's car, which in Taeyong's opinion is very nice. What he didn't know is that Jaehyun's family is a bit on the upper class, Jaehyun thought it was embarrassing to admit it so he didn't try.

When they both got out the car, instant stares at both of them. Googling eyes, and jealous stares. They got it all, and Jaehyun felt awkward getting this much attention, Taeyong on the other hand acted like nothing happens.

He didn't yes to the drinks people offered, but he did accept Jaehyun's offer since he was so persistent (and adorable)

Jaehyun's friends were out having a talk outside/having a smoke so the two waited at the bar for starters.

"Hey pretty boy, can I buy you a drink?" It was man, quite older than the two. He was being all creepy, and Taeyong doesn't except drinks from strangers.

"No thank you, I'm fine."

"Oh cmon don't make me laugh. I won't hurt you." He was touching up on the older— Taeyong clearly about to throw up Jaehyun quickly stops him.

"Im roommates with this pretty boy, you touch him again I'll break your face." Jaehyun says in a low ton, grabbing the older mans wrist tightly and basically making him keep his hands to himself. The old man scoffs, waking away leaving a startled Taeyong and protecting Jaehyun behind.

"Hyungs, are you okay?" A voice says from behind the two, Taeyong spinning around to see a few guys with dark hair colors. Dark blue, maroon & jet black.

"Oh finally, you all freshen up?" Jaehyun says, giving hugs.

"Yup."

"Who are they?" Taeyong spoke up, the tallest males ears peeking up.

"Hyung you didn't tell him about us?" The guy with her black hair asks, pouting slightly. Jaehyun rolling his eyes.

"Be a grown adult and introduce yourself." He says, the boy with dark blue hair spoke up.

"Okay uhm.. I'm Mark." He introduced himself, Taeyong nodding. The tallest boy had energy, and Taeyong loved it. He felt the need to protect him, but he knew that he probably didn't need it.

"Lucas!" The tallest says, Taeyong giggling. The other with jet black hair smiled, charmingly like a prince.

"Kunhang, but Hendery may be easier to pronounce." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

——

"John-D!" Jaehyun says, the male he hugged had this foreign vibe. It's.. so intoxicating.

"Jae, glad to see you brought Mr.Certified Pretty Boy with you. If it were anyone else it would be sad I bought this drink for nothing." The male says, smiling sweetly. He was for sure a bit older than Taeyong, finally the male had someone to look up to.

"I'm Johnny Suh, Yongho Suh, or everyone's Oppa. I've heard many things about you Taeyong."

"O-oh.. that's nice."

"Heh they weren't bad. I just see that you meet up to more of my expectations. You're really really pretty." Johnny removers he had drinks in his hands.

"I got this fruity drink cuz I know you gay and stuff." Johnny jokingly states, passing a tequila sunrise to Jaehyun & a Woo Woo to Taeyong. He was talking to both of them, the two now blushing since they were called out on sight.

"Happy pride month~~." Johnny says in a sing song tone, Taeyong now very red at the face. Jaehyun knew Taeyong was pretty, certified pretty. But Jesus in this outfit and under this light he looked beautiful.

"John it's September." Jaehyun laughed, Johnny acting all offended (jokingly) as he sipped his own drink and problems away.

"Well as a very confident bisexual person, every month is pride month. Cheers!"

——

"Taeyong-Hyung, how's it like dorming with Jaehyun-Hyung?" Mark asks, Johnny ready to hear all the things Jaehyun does just to tease him later.

"He's so shy, but in a cute way. It's adorable to see him trying to start up a conversation with me. Or get my attention." Taeyong gets even more honest after having a drink, a total light weight when it comes to alcohol.

"Jaehyun.. shy?" Johnny says confused, Mark laughing his ass off. Johnny for all he knew, Jaehyun was a social butterfly

"I mean I would be shy too if a whole model dom red with me. Aren't they usually mean?" Jaehyun nudging Kunhang who was about to laugh his ass off too. But Lucas pouts.

"I'm not mean." From what Lucas told Taeyong, he was a model under Lable V, which is a linked company to Star Museum.

"Hyung, I've got to admit that a lot of girls and guys are staring at you." Mark whispers, Taeyong looking to see who.

"H-huh.. you sure?" He stuttered, Mark nodding.

"You're perfect, no wonder." Kunhang says, mixing his drink with his straw before sipping on it. Taeyong pouts

"Am not."

"Taeyong you're literally a model." Johnny adds on, Taeyong rolling his eyes before sipping at the juice based drink he had.

"Okay? But I'm not modeling right now? No pose, no makeup, no nothing. I'm just Lee Taeyong."

"But you're still so pretty." Jaehyun cuts him off, his ears red. Mark and Kunhang doing the weird eye thing where the look away then look again.

"We'll leave you to it."