21

It's hard being a pretty boy in a town where most people stare.

It was a long drive to Jaehyun's house, 4 hours on the road. And of course Jaehyun was a little cranky and nervous about even getting there.

As the two stopped for bathroom breaks and to eat, Taeyong got stares. Tons of them, but he ignored. Smiling at his boyfriends presence infront of him as he sipped his soda.

Jaehyun chuckled, teasing him about the eyes of others. Taeyong just sighing in response as he sits down in the drivers seat of the car, it was his turn since he felt like the other needed a nap.

But Jaehyun denied, staying awake the whole time and making fun conversations on the way there. Hoping to relax a little.. until he see's a familiar tree.

"Oh that thing is still up huh.." Jaehyun mutters, not letting Taeyong hear it since he was concentrated on not hitting the children who were crossing the road. Waking away from school.

"You went here for elementary school right?" Taeyong questions, seeing a ton of kids at the front waiting for their parents by a big building. Jaehyun hums a yes.

'I wonder if the people who made fun of me have kids. It would be funny to finally prove them wrong.' Jaehyun thinks, watching now out at the road. Taeyong went forward, following the GPS.

"ETA: 5 minutes.. are you okay Yuno?" The older says, Jaehyun muttering a yes.

And holy shit.

Taeyong didn't expect this house to be so.. big.

Jaehyun did tell him about his family owning a bit more property and all that but what the hell. This house looks.. IT LOOKS AS BIG AS A SCHOOL.

Taeyong pulled into the drive way, a very big on in his opinion. And Jaehyun sighs.. not getting out yet. But he was looking at Taeyong with soft eyes and a smile.

"You ready?" Jaehyun asks.. Taeyong nods.

"Always. As long as I'm with you."