04

Taeyong didn't know how Jaehyun was carrying like a billion pounds at once from room to room. But god he watched as Jaehyun didn't really break a sweat— but he was out of breath from focusing on not dropping anything.

"If you told me we were bringing Hulks I could have brought Jeno." Doyoung says, Taeyong stabbing him in the side with his elbow. Doyoung eyed Jaehyun who was working hard. Jaehyun was the youngest out of the three, but he still kept that respect and smile on him.

Doyoung enters the dorm, oh yeah this has to be for two people.

"How the hell did you sleep?" Doyoung wonders, seeing how the colleges provided mattress wasn't here yet.

"Pull out couch Ha." Taeyong says, Doyoung rolling his eyes. He watched Taeyong grab his wallet and say his goodbyes to Jaehyun

He waited for Taeyong to come back with lunch, going to repay Jaehyun full heartedly. The younger didn't resist free food so he continued to work without saying a word.

Doyoung did judge the plainness in this room, but to be fair they both did just move.. and school takes up more time. But still, the lack of.. everything was humiliating.

"Doyoung-Hyung.. are you okay?" It was Jaehyun's voice, Doyoung blinked a few times before smiling.

"Yup. Just tired, I took the 7am class today." It was t a lie, Doyoung did regret signing up for today. But that didn't matter now, Jaehyun (the guy Taeyong talked about over text) was right in front of him.

From what Doyoung knew from the oldest is that Jaehyun is a total pretty boy, he eats a lot (not in a bad way, it's just so cute to see him eating happily), and he has lots of muscles and works out for himself.

Taeyong.. wasn't wrong. Taeyong doesn't lie so what did he expect? Doyoung also noticed that Jaehyun was very kind, but his voice can give chills.

"I'm back~!" It was that sweet voice, the two younger boys perked their head up to see Taeyong with 3 bags of take out.

"Jesus Christ- Taeyong what the f-" Before Doyoung can say anything Taeyong interrupted by putting the food on the table and unpacking it.

"Jaehyun-ah. Doyo. Thank you for helping me today." He says sweetly, Doyoung chuckling. Patting Taeyong on the back.

"You always know how to spoil hmm?" Doyoung states, Taeyong rolling his eyes before adjusting his hair. Doyoung playfully does it for him and makes Taeyong push him away with a smile.

"Doyoungie don't say that, I'm just fueling you guys for the rest of the day." Taeyong says jokingly, Jaehyun.. just watched.

Jaehyun was easily flustered fir moments like that, the small touches made him get goose jumps or have chills.

But with two attractive people doing it, Jesus..

'Focus on the food Yuno.. focus on the food.' Jaehyun kept repeating it to himself in head as he set up the rest of the table. Taeyong saying good bye to Doyoung who gladly took the lunch, but had another class.

"H-Hyung." Jaehyun mentally cursing at himself for stuttering, Taeyong looked at him. Admiring how cute Jaehyun was at the moment.

"Eat, you worked hard." Taeyong's charm was.. crazily strong. Jaehyun felt his ears turn red again, he quickly nods before Taeyong can place his hand on the younger head. Patting it as a good job with a smile on his face.

"Hyung?"

"Mhm?"

"Thank you."