10

"Hyung why are you screaming-"

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Taeyong forgets he has the actual man as his roommate, but to be honest even if he did remember he would still be fan-boying.

Taeyong was in his new bed, rolling around trying not to squeal. As Jaehyun entered the room, he saw Taeyong in his stripped pink pajamas. How pretty he was now on his stomach, hands rested to support his head just to look at Jaehyun.

"Hi Yuno." Yuno? Jaehyun barely hears Taeyong say his now legal name. He tried not to smile before sitting on the bed with Taeyong, watching the older still scroll through his phone while kicking his legs like a middle school girl.

"Hi Taeyong..hyung." Jaehyun says back, the older letting him lay down with him. Taeyong kicking the blanket over so both of them were covered- Jaehyun's ears were red. Very red as Taeyong turned to him to show him something.

"Teach me how to go live on Instagram." He asks, Jaehyun nods as the other give him his phone. Jaehyun scrolled before showing Taeyong a few things before hovering over the live feature.

"You scroll to this, then it would notify your followers." Jaehyun states, Taeyong nodding.

"Will you be in my first live?"

Jaehyun never thought he would ask that, with the followers Taeyong had he can be easily counted as a celebrity. He had the looks of an idol, and can be taken to some company in the span of 10 minutes.

"Boop." Taeyong quietly says, bringing a hand to poke at Jaehyun's right dimple. The younger snapped out of this thoughts, as the older chuckled.

"So cute." Taeyong muttered, poking Jaehyun's face again.

"Your skin is so soft, like rice cake. Mochi? You're too perfect Jaehyun-ah." Taeyong pinches his cheek, the pressure warm painful but Jaehyun can feel Taeyong's cold hands once again play with his face softly.

"Am not, I'm just Jeong Jaehyun. You're the perfect one." Jaehyun whispers, his hands now playing with Taeyong's knuckles. Bringing his hand down to his chest and placed it, Taeyong adding pressure as he felt the others chest go up and down.

"And I'm just Lee Taeyong. I'm nothing special Jae." Taeyong's face drops, it looks quite sad. His small frown and the way his eyes looked at Jaehyun's chest and not his eyes.

"To me you are." Jaehyun finally admits, Taeyong's chin was lifted to make eye contact with the younger. Taeyong stutters

"S-stop lying Jaehyun. It's not funny to play with someone's feelings like that." He looks away, trying to look at something else. Anything would help but Jaehyun was just so cute.

His ears!

Taeyong's saw Jaehyun's ears were red, his eyes widening before a smiling crept on his face. Taeyong's mood suddenly went up, watching the younger awkwardly speak.

"You know.. I can't lie hyung." The two awkwardly scooted closer under the sheets.

"Can.. I hold you?" Jaehyun asks, Taeyong nodding. The room was dimly lit with a small light Taeyong has. He didn't want to waste the electricity bill so he bought that same lamp in freshman year. It standing on a nightstand, Taeyong perks up.

"Can you turn off the lights first." He asks, with a sudden click it was dark. The only things but lighter was the window showing the dark blue sky turning to black as time passes in silence.

Jaehyun's arms wrapped around Taeyong's waist, bringing him into his warm body even more. Taeyong rested his face in the crook of Jaehyun's neck.

The younger had a sensitive neck, he got chills from Taeyong just nuzzling into it. Jaehyun had the urge to grown but he didn't want to ruin the moment they had.

"Jae.. can we stay like this for a bit?" Taeyong mumbled, Jaehyun just holding him tighter. Letting himself take all of Taeyong and his scent. Taeyong feeling the younger's heartbeat. Rabidly beating against his chest.

"Wasnt planning on leaving you alone anyways." Jaehyun states, closing his eyes tightly. Hoping this was a dream or his imagination playing with him.

But as he opened his eyes it was still dark, and there was still Lee Taeyong on his arms.