06

jeongjaehyunn started following you

Follow back

Taeyong clicked the follow back button with a smile.

"LEE TAEYONG HYUNG!" Jaehyun called from his room, Taeyong putting his phone in his pocket. Jaehyun was panicking.

"You just exist like this? Like.. like all natural? Like no science?? Are you even real??" Jaehyun gushed, showing him a photo from his Instagram— Taeyong blushing.

"I-I uh thank you. I was gonna say the same thing but now since you're gushing I'm gonna gush and oh my god. You're like an Angel!!" Taeyong started to panic as well, his face red and was embarrassed that he wasn't what he looks like online all the time.

Now Jaehyun was turning red, his ears taking most of the heat. The two were basically gushing and being flustered at one another when they make eye contact.

"When was this?" Jaehyun says, showing the photo of his throw back. Skunk style hair and a "edgier" kind of look. The promotion team thought he would pull it off, which he did. But comparing it to Taeyong now, he seems more mature. But still the same.

"That was me uhm.. freshman year when I joined a promotion company." He mumbled, Jaehyun freaking out more.

"Freshman year?! Oh my god you're like— since birth Taeyong-Hyung??"

"Jaehyun-ah, you're making me blush." Taeyong whined, covering his face. But he was so damn pretty like this. Jaehyun's reaction made him want to post a bit more, but he should wait till next week.

"You're a certified pretty boy aren't you?" Jaehyun asks, doing grabby hands to signify ID. Taeyong chuckled before taking out his ID, Jaehyun blushing even more.

"Where's yours? I'm just Taeyong.. 21 years old and under Star Museum. Nothing else." Taeyong states, scratching the back of his neck Jaehyun takes a look at his ID.

'God even his DMV photo is hot' Jaehyun thinks, wanting to swear under his breath. But then his head perked up.

"W-what do you mean where's mine?" Jaehyun asked, Taeyong chuckling before getting his ID back. The younger of the two watched as Taeyong tilts his head, raising a brow.

"It should be illegal to be so hot, you got a license?"