09

The birds were chirping, and the sun barely came into the room due to the blinds. A crack of light shined on Jaehyun's face making him stiff in his sleep.

Taeyong feeling the bed shift, he rolled over to hit something. No.

Someone.

Now the two were about to panic, they were.. sharing a bed so close to eachother. Taeyong shooting up in the bed, he looked under the sheets to see his pants were still on. It was just his shirt that was on the floor.

Jaehyun apologized profusely, still not remembering what happened last night. He puts on a shirt as well before getting out quickly.

Taeyong was.. in Jaehyun's bed.

It did smell like Jaehyun, or what Taeyong thought. Laundry detergent & lilac. It's so... cozy in there. Taeyong looks for his phone, which was under his pillow and checked the time.

10:48am. Shit

He missed a class.. but it's just one so he would be fine. But it's weird since they both woke up late., Jeong Jaehyun wakes up before the sun rises so... they both slept in together.

Cute.

Taeyong clicked his tongue, getting up to run to the bathroom. Jaehyun only caught a glimpse of the older before he slammed the door.

Jaehyun was drinking one of Taeyong's straw berry milks, he felt like a child drinking out of a small carton. He saw a Taeyong with his hair placed back in a headband come out of a the bathroom.

"Jaehyun-ah I have chocolate milk in the bottom right section of the fridge if you want some." Taeyong says, dancing around the kitchen before getting a konjac jelly from the fridge. Jaehyun raising a brow.

"So are we gonna ignore we slept in the same bed?"

"Was there a problem?" Taeyong also raised his brow, and to be honest it was a little bit more intimidating than the younger would imagine.

"N-no.. it's just that I thought you were mad or something." Jaehyun goes back to drinking milk while Taeyong chuckles

"Do I look mad? Being mad gives you wrinkles." Taeyong whined, slapping his cheeks softly before giving Jaehyun a more loving look. A look Jaehyun hasn't experienced in a while from any person.. so this the living look Taeyong gives off.

"I don't feel anything negative when I'm with you Jaehyun." Taeyong says sweetly, his aura changing easily. Jaehyun felt comfortable, very comfortable. Taeyong now touching Jaehyun's face, cupping it with his cold hand.

He brushed the hair out of Jaehyun's face, smiling as he tucked the longer strand behind the younger's red ear.

"You're hair is getting longer huh? I like it, but I wanna see your face more too." Taeyong pouts, Jaehyun's heart skipping a beat as he felt the older slide his hands to his chest. Before the older was putting his hands down; Jaehyun felt like he was having the best moment of his life in that 15 seconds.

"If you ever need a stylist, I know the best. Some people call him the best artist, a hair evaluator." Taeyong's voice now soft, Jaehyun gulped nervously before speaking.

"Oh that's funny since I know a fashion evaluator myself, I guess it's fair exchange huh?" Taeyong nods, he takes off his little head band before going back to his own room to change.

"I'll be back by 2, I have class!" Taeyong exclaims, Jaehyun chuckling before replying.

"Study hard!"

A/n: if you're reading this,
and you have school! I wish you
good luck & hope you study hard!