14

Porn.

Jaehyun of course knew what it was, he watched it every since that lightning struck of puberty hit him. But it has no appeal anymore, well not as much. He can go a days without it.

But the thought.. of Taeyong. That comment Johnny said stuck and it was getting out of hand to the pint where Jaehyun felt his heart race even more when Taeyong touched him.

Or.. he maybe does like his Hyung. But his body and brain keeps flickering between those thoughts and confuse him.

Jaehyun would later forget, but then forget he had a roommate as well. And NO HE DID NOT WALK AROUND THE DORM NAKED.

Half naked.

Jeong Jaehyun and all his confidence, was shown to not Taeyong. But Taeyong's guests, which to that he was extremely red at the face.

Jaehyun did not care. He still did whatever he wanted , and owned it while half naked. He had toned muscles, pale skin that everyone in Korea wanted (even women), and such duality.

His body was like an add on to his sweet personality, a rice cake with a body of a beast. Exactly what Taeyong took interest in.

Anyways, Jaehyun was doing house work. Taeyong had just got home from classes, and he sees shirtless Jaehyun.. mopping the floor in a spotless kitchen.

'That is so fucking hot' first thing Taeyong thought of, Jaehyun had his headphones in so he didn't notice Taeyong skip quickly past him to his room until  he heard the faint door shut.

The oldest was blushing like school girl, his face was all hot and he can't help but bite his lip when he thought of Jaehyun again.

"How's class hyung?" There he was, Jaehyun in the flesh. The boy was leaning against the door frame, his grey sweats hanging off his hips just right. Long legs, and a perfect upper body.

Taeyong felt like he saw an Angel. He silently thanked god.

"TAEYONG-HYUNG YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jaehyun screamed, running to find the nearest cloth or napkin. Taeyong pinches his nose, blushing in embarrassment.

Jaehyun came back with tissues, Taeyong thanking him before coughing up some blood. Running to the bathroom to spit it out.

"Hyung you should take a cold shower, I didn't realize it was that hot so I turned off the AC." Jaehyun felt guilty, and Taeyong wanted to chuckle at his obliviousness but he just coughed and spat again.

Jaehyun sets up the shower and leaves quickly, even Taeyong can see his ears bright red as he sprinted. Taeyong threw his blood stained shirt into the skin with cold water in the sink, letting it soak as the faucet filled to the brim then stopping.

Taeyong thought long and hard about what happened, he was ashamed to even have such a hot head rush that his body reacted like that. He steps in the cold shower, letting the water hit his skin.

The red turning into pink, then running clear from his nose. He showed like normal, chattering as the cold did make his nipples hard.

Patting dry with a towel Jaehyun set up for him, he ran to his room with the towel wrapped around his waist. Jaehyun only catching a glimpse.

Taeyong putting on new pajamas, he went instantly to Doyoung.

Doyoung🐰

Your telling me..
you saw him do house
work without a shirt on?

Yeah.

You straight?

Fuck no.🤨

Did you
get hard hyung ?

Excuse me?

Jkjk
👀

Shut up

Lmao no 🗿

——

Taeyong is not as comfortable as Jaehyun when it came to his body, but he does take off his shirt or wear shorts when he is alone and about to go to be when it's too hot.

Taeyong modeled in revealing clothing before, like men's bathing suits or just sports joggers that required him to look like he was about to shower after working out. But by himself, he would rather wear comfortable clothing & no thoughts in his head.

Lately he's been into the loose t-shirt trend, baggy clothes were in and Taeyong just wore them as pajamas. To the point where his collar bones would show, Jaehyun would have to hold back stares.

He was just so damn pretty in everything he wore.

Jaehyun sets his eyes on someone he thinks would never see him as equal