𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄...

When I think of my wife, I always think of her head...

The sound of birds chirping can be faintly heard from just outside the window, as the sun begins to rise. Both he and his wife are in bed awake, enjoying the silence from any disturbances of the world just outside their home.

Her head rests peacefully on his chest, and she listens closely, to his calm, beating heart. With her closed eyes, she draws circle figures with the tip of her finger just below his chest. After a few seconds, her eyes open and she falls in trance, with the streak of light that reaches into their room.

I picture cracking her lovely skull, and unspooling her brain.

Looking at the back of her head. Shota runs his fingers through her hair, as if trying to get answers, that he'll never get.

Twirling her locks in one of his fingers. He lets go a strand of her hair, before it tightens in his grasp. Combing her hair for one last time. He stares at his wedding ring, almost pondering, before resting his right arm beside the side of his body.

The primal questions of marriage.

What are you thinking? How are you
feeling..?

What have we done to each other?

Slowly, [Name] turns her head to stare at her husband, with a serene look on her face. But once he stares deep into her eyes there's a look of alarm, and her pupils dilate.

Extending her arm towards his face. Her index finger lands on his forehead, and gently traces down to the bridge of his nose. She lovingly smiles at him, as he takes hold of her hand, and places a small kiss on top.

"Still tired?" She asks him.

"Yeah just a bit," He says, trying to not show his exhaustion, but his wife is quick to catch up to his lie.

"Well, at least today is your day off. You can use it to rest up a bit" She replies, hoping for him to maybe take her out, like how they used to.

"Yeah, I think I will" Shota murmurs back, and his eyes close, before melting back into the bed.

Slightly disappointed with her husband's answer. She couldn't help, but stare at his tired face for a bit, before looking down to see his hand holding the hand he kissed earlier. Trying her best to shrug off the nagging feeling that sprouted inside her heart. She removes his grasp off her, and sits up.

Gently getting off the bed she walks around the mattress, and grabs her silk robe. Shota opens his eyes, and stares at her. Clearly confused, as to why she decided to leave his side so early. As of late, their morning would consist of them spending more time in bed without exchanging so many words.