𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘..

The sun shines relentlessly through the blue sky, dotted with fluffy white clouds.

Aizawa has made it home safe, and parked his car on the driveway. Getting off he feels the gentle breeze that drifts his mind into bliss. Summer has never been his favorite season due to the hot weather, but for some reason today's an exception.

A small meow snaps him out of his thoughts, and he turns to see his cat wandering around the front porch. So with long strides he walks through the grass, and catches Boots before he tries to run away.

"What were you doing outside?" He scolds the cat, who seems to have an annoyed expression in his eyes.

Now at the front door, he grabs the doorknob, and as he's about to turn it, he notices the door easily swing open on its own. Confused, he stays still for a moment, but quickly shrugs off the weird feeling in his chest. He doesn't think much of it, his wife probably didn't close the door properly.

Stepping inside his "loving home" he sets Boots down, and he scowls when Boots' body shrivels up, and hisses at the air.

"[Name]?" Aizawa calls out, but there's no response, and as he walks through his home, the house feels so.. eerily quiet.

He heads upstairs, and into their master bedroom where he hopes to find his wife, but he's only met with a well-tended bed, and a spotless room. Inside their bedroom, there are two doors that face each other from opposite walls. One of them leads to a bathroom, and the other one to a walk-in closet, but to his surprise, she isn't in either of the rooms.

Walking out, Aizawa proceeds to go down the hallway, and peers into different doors. His office is empty, and slightly messy like he would normally have it.

He walks into their guest room, and it's empty, and untouched.

The next room is Boots' room which only contains a decent-sized cat tree, a litter box, and some cat toys spread across the floor.

Aizawa's face scrunches up, is his wife currently not home? Her car is parked outside though? Could it be that someone picked her up? But, even if that was the case.. then who?

Going back downstairs he checks the bathroom, and his wife's library room, but again nothing, she's nowhere to be seen. Now covering the dining area next to the kitchen, he's met with the same outcome as the other rooms. Distressed, he leans forward to open the blinds of the wide window that is just above the sink.

The sunlight illuminates the kitchen, and the view of the backyard can now be seen. Aizawa takes his phone out from his pocket, and brings it close to his ear as he calls his wife. Taking in the scenery, his eyes glaze over the different kinds of butterflies that dance around the blooming flowers.