𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟕𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟖, 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟕
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟖, 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗

A close-up on a pen, cursiving across a diary can be seen. The bold black ink that dries on the white paper, can almost be heard in a soothing, velvety voice.

"I'm so crazy, stupid happy"

Tadokoro [Name], is a stunning girl in her early twenties. She is walking on a Saturday night through the streets of Japan trying to get home from her late-night shift. She weaves her way through the crowd, and sets foot on the train station.

Stepping inside the train she curses inside her head, once she sees that the cart is fully packed. There being no more seats left or room to stand, she decides to stay where she is. With her right hand, she grabs the pole next to the door.

Standing still, she looks out the window, and her eyes glaze over the lights of the city, that twinkle, and shine like stars as the train begins to move.

[Name], has never paid attention to how beautiful, and full of life the city looks during the night. Especially, at this time of season where the trees begin to lose their leaves, making everything much clearer.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, she doesn't notice the stranger behind her get closer to her. The stranger's hand makes contact with the skin on the back of her thighs, slowly caressing up to her ass. Startled at the sudden feeling, she tries to get away, but the stranger's touch is firm, and strong, to which he roughly pulls her back, and her back meets his chest once again.

"On a horrible dreading day.."

Finding herself so utterly useless, her heart beats like crazy against her chest. Chills run down her spine, as she feels the man behind her, breathe on the crook of her neck, as if shushing her, to be quiet for him. Biting the bottom of her lip, tears start to swell up on the corner of her eyes.

The man grips on her waist to keep her in place, and his fingers sink into her skin, even further. Without a warning, he shamelessly starts to rub his genital area against her rear making her gasp in shock. Now desperate, she tries to get away, but she miserably fails.

Palms now sweating, she slightly tilts her head to the side, and frantically scans the fully packed train cart. [Name], tries to make eye contact with anyone around her, so they can hopefully see the state she's in, but nothing, no one is willing to stare back at her. Instead, they avoid her gaze by simply looking the other way.

Fractic thoughts instantly fill up her head. How could they all just sit back, and ignore her current state? Did no one care at all?

These people.. are the same ones who preach for justice, and their love for heroes. They worship those on their shiny pedestals for saving others, but when there are people in need of help, they look away, as if they don't exist.