𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓..

After a long day from being with Detective Kimiko and Officer Shimada. Aizawa finds himself inside his car, parked on the driveway of the cabin that his mother left him.

He slaps a stack of [Name]'s missing flyers on the passenger seat and pulls out a disposable phone that he carries around with him at all times. Turning the small device on, he sees that there are various missed calls in his call history.

He dials and waits to hear the voice of the person he's trying to reach, but the call goes straight to voicemail, to which he frustratingly leaves a message with a "Call me".

Getting off the car, Aizawa unlocks the front door, and immediately an alarm starts to beep as he steps inside. He pounds a few buttons on the security alarm device on the wall, but the beeping turns into a nasty reek.

Dialing to the alarm company on his phone, an operator answers. "Hello? Ah- My alarm is going off, my name is Aizawa, Shota"

"The cabin may be under my mother's name, Aizawa-" The obnoxious reeking sound makes it harder to hear and talk to the person on the phone.

The operator asks him a question to confirm that he's the owner of the house and not someone trying to break in.

"My wife's favorite novel? This is so unnecessary. Please don't-" He stops short as the reeking sound intensifies, and he tries his best to not lose his temper.

"I'm telling you- Wait! Is it the Black Goat's Egg?" He answers the question, and a bright flashing cop light, seeps through the window like water, lighting up the dark living room.

Aizawa hangs up the call and opens the front door to see Detective Kimiko walking towards him.

"Eraserhead, fancy meeting you here?" She greets him once again and informs her co-worker that everything is fine through the walkie-talkie on her hand.

The alarm screeches another three seconds before it turns off. Aizawa leans on the half-open door, and Kimiko discreetly tries to look inside.

"Your mother's cabin, right?" Kimiko is the first one to start a conversation and takes a sip from her coffee while studying him.

"Are you following me?" He questions her, clearly skeptical of how fast they found him in less than five minutes.

"Why are you here?" She ignores his question.

"I come by once a week, just to make sure the place hasn't burnt down" He stops short before proceeding. "But everything seems fine, so I'll walk you out"

Aizawa wastes no time locking the door, clearly not wanting the detective to ask him if she can look around.

Kimiko takes a few steps back and shines her flashlight on the cabin."It's light blue, I thought maybe this was the little brown house from the clue,"