𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝐫𝐝𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝐫𝐝
𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

Aizawa jerks awake, to discover Nemuri soundlessly asleep on top of him. They are both in total disarray with their clothes scattered across the floor. He looks at her face and internally curses from having to deal with the trouble of waking her up.

"Nemuri, wake up. You need to leave" Aizawa shakes her and she tiredly groans not wanting to get off him.

The black-haired man rolls his eyes and moves his body upward to sit up. Which causes Nemuri to groggily move and sit on the empty space on the couch.

Aizawa quickly changes into his clothes and notices that the dark purple-haired woman is struggling with her clothes, so he quickly dresses her and hustles her to her feet.

"Promise me that we'll talk every day from now on. No matter what," She tells him with a worried look on her face.

"Okay," He hurries her towards the door, to hopefully get rid of her for a while.

"Every day or I'll go crazy"

"Okay, I'll call you every day. Now hurry" He convinces her and the worried expression on her face leaves, as she leans in to give him one last kiss until they see each other again.

Aizawa shuts the door close once she steps into the hallway, completely unaware of a certain pair of wandering eyes that silently watch Nemuri leave his apartment.

A relieved sigh comes out from Aizawa's mouth as a huge weight lifts off him. He stays with his back resting on the wall for a few seconds more until he walks back into the living room and unexpectedly the front door swings open to reveal a very angry Hizashi.

"You fucking idiot" He tosses the bag of fresh takeout food that he was holding on the coffee table, before continuing. "You are a fucking asshole!"

"What?" Aizawa is confused at Hizashi's sudden commotion.

"You're a fucking liar! All this time you've been lying to my fucking face" A hurt yet seething expression appears on the blonde man's face.

Aizawa's heart drops down to his stomach and he opens his mouth to say something, but rather stops himself to stay quiet.

Because in reality what can he even say?

"How long?" Hizashi asks and there's a small silence.

The tension builds up from the suffocating quietness of the room and for a second the black-haired man debates whether or not to tell him the truth.

"A little over a year and a half" He finally musters the courage to say it.

"Does that seem little to you?" Hizashi retorts with furrowed brows. "You've been lying to not only me, but to your wife-your missing wife-for over a year!?"