𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Aizawa groans, as he resists the urge to throw his phone across the room, when he hears the hellish and familiar ringtone, he had reserved for his boss. Could he never get a break?

He lazily picks up his head, and grabs his phone from under his pillow. Where it had slid under during the night, and looks at the two notifications on his home screen.

"ᴇʀᴀsᴇʀʜᴇᴀᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss. ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғғ ᴀs ᴀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ."

"ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ" - ᴍʀ. ᴋɪᴍᴜʀᴀ

Laying in bed for a couple of minutes, Shota's mind wonders for a bit, until he remembers that he hasn't seen, a particularly annoying blonde-man in quite some time.

And that's how Aizawa found himself standing in his friend's front-door step, slightly questioning his life, while he waits for his friend to open up.

Aizawa considers Mic to be his best friend. The thirty-year-old "dumb blonde's" real name is Yamada, Hizashi. They've both known each other since high school, as they both trained to become heroes. Struggling through high school they somehow managed to stay as friends. Which still shocks Aizawa, as he's always been the one to stay, alone by himself.

"Ah, the sleeping beauty graces me with his sluggish presence" His friend loudly greets him, once he sees who it is.

Aizawa rolls his eyes at his playful comment, and enters the apartment. Looking around, he takes in the different decorations and colors. The living room has an 80's type of aesthetic, with one wall dedicated to his collection of vinyl discs. Overall, the room has a very teen trying to be hipster cool phase, that Hizashi never got out of.

But, to be quite honest, that's what Aizawa likes about Mic. Even though his classmates made fun of him in high school. He never found himself caring for what other people said about him. Hizashi, would radiate with confidence by only, being himself.

It sure is something that he could never bring himself to do. But, even he didn't know the influence that Mic had on him. In high school, Aizawa came out of his comfort zone as he learned the ways to become a "true hero", and of course, he appreciates him for that. Hell, he was the one who came up with his hero name, Eraserhead.

Just by visiting his lousy friend, he sure didn't think he would feel so nostalgic and free. Shota, didn't know how much he has longed for a place to finally breathe, without the presence of his wife constantly, suffocating him.