𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍

At the police station bullpen, Police Officer Shimada is watching Aizawa fiddle with his smartphone from the other side of the glass.

"How is he doing so far?" Detective Kimiko enters the room.

"He's just on his phone, and seems rather calm," He says, and they both watch Aizawa for a few more seconds.

"Well, Eraserhead is known for being a patient man, and a husband in this situation,"

"Is it a good thing, or a bad thing?" Shimada states rather curious. I mean, of course, he's not blaming the man, but it's odd seeing him so composed. Wouldn't any husband be worried sick about their wife going missing all of the sudden?

"Don't know, but one thing that I do know is, that if his wife doesn't show up soon. Then this could get out of hand,"

"Because she's married to a hero?"

"That's right," She says, and the door suddenly opens to reveal Detective Naomasa.

"And Eraserhead?" He asks them, as he tugs on the file folder in his hand.

"There," She fixes her gaze on the male sitting in the other room.

"Anything new about Mrs. Aizawa's disappearance?" Naomasa stares at Eraserhead through the glass.

"No, we were actually waiting for you to arrive so we can start," Kimiko replies.

Naomasa opens the file he had received earlier, and briefly skims over the information of the crime scene. Although, nothing was taken from the home, it's still odd that there was no blood or any kind of evidence of someone getting hurt in the process, by how many glass shards there were in the living room.

"Hmm– So his wife goes missing on their anniversary?" Shimada thinks out loud, sounding somewhat uncertain.

"Yes, I also found it odd, but who knows.. I mean, it's probably just a coincidence"

"Well, either way, we still don't know who's involved with her disappearance, so make sure to be alert at all costs" Naomasa's tone sounds very serious.

"Of course, besides.. we are the cops of a suburb area, so we'll make sure to stay on our toes," Shimada adds in, and Kimiko hums at his response.