𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝐫𝐝𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝐫𝐝
𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Aizawa never really took into consideration that a vigil would be so stressful to prepare for and especially with having to deal with the media and people that aren't on his support.

As of now, the park glows under a couple of camera lights from journalists taking shots and local news vans with their crew joining them for their "live broadcasting".

Aizawa immediately feels cornered as he lays his eyes on the people who came to his wife's vigil. Reporters, colleagues, and 'friends' surround him with hungry eyes as he steps onto the platform. 

They all look ready to twist and contort his words into things he doesn't mean, making him out to be a monster, someone who could lay hands on his wife.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see the detective scanning the crowd with Shimada beside her. While everyone in the crowd seems to get ready by lighting up their candles.

Aizawa takes in a deep breath before taking in the sight of the glowing candles that sparkle ever so slightly. Switching his attention away from the candles, he sees Hizashi arrive and make his way to the front of the crowd. 

A volunteer gives him the microphone and everyone goes silent, waiting for him to speak. 

"My wife, Aizawa [Name] has been missing now for four days. I beg anyone who has any kind of information to help us" His voice shakes a little and sweat starts to build on his palms with how tightly he's holding the microphone.

"I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity and the time to speak with you all tonight. It has come to my attention that there's a lot of misinformation spreading around on the news and online"

"First things first, I have nothing to do with the disappearance of my wife. I am fully cooperating with the police to find [Name] because I miss her and I just want her home safe" Aizawa scans the crowd, and stares at his wife's photo on a poster.

"[Name] is my soul mate. She is sweet, charming, and wise. I love her with all my life, she's the only thing I have left" He looks away from the poster with guilty eyes and feels his stomach drop as he meets eyes with Midnight.

"Asshole" She mouthes in between the crowd making him feel even more nervous than he already is.

"I.. I know I may not always perform for the cameras as everyone would like me to, and you can all punish me for that but I just ask the media to not harass me" He says and a few claps come out from the crowd.

"You can mock me, but please don't make a circus out of this investigation" He continues.

Even through the sudden commotion and conversations, one particular voice stands out among the rest, one annoying voice he recognizes.