𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

A closeup of [Name]'s photo, can be seen on a homemade poster held by a little girl, who hops out of a car with her parents. The child drags it through the busy parking lot, where news vans arrive and park in front of the building.

Volunteers transform the spacious and empty room of the Hidari police station, into the find [Name] headquarters. Phone banks are plugged in, and there's a bigger headshot picture of [Name] hung in the far back of the room.

On the left side of the room, there are morning snacks like donuts, bagels, and cups of hot coffee for those who are willing to offer their help. A few photographers take shots, and the atmosphere of the room begins to feel suffocating by how desperate reporters are, by trying to get any type of answers.

Eraserhead enters, and some pro heroes such as strangers rush to welcome him with their condolences. As the center of attention, his body becomes tense from the repetitive hugs, and small pats he feels on his back.

The lump in his throat gets worse, from the same pitiful expression everybody gives him. Walking past the people around him, Aizawa ignores their whispers by smiling politely as he tries to ease down his nervousness.

Being pulled aside by the media, he answers a few questions they ask him and avoids topics he doesn't feel like sharing. After they take a few photos of him, Aizawa extricates himself from the press and spots Detective Kimiko and Officer Shimada staring at him.

Striding towards her, he walks by a man with glasses. The dark-haired man is seen to be holding a handful of fliers with [Name]'s photo close to his chest as if they're something valuable to him. The two exchange a side glance as they pass each other in silence.

"You know that guy?" Aizawa says, eyeing the man and Kimiko shakes her head.

"No, but don't worry. We videotape everyone
who comes in, or out of these things. We usually tend to get a lot of.."

"Do-gooders?"

"Freaks, but besides the point. I meant to ask you.. Do you know Misaki Kano?"

"Who?" He shugs, clearly having no recollection of the name Kimiko just mentioned.

"She lives on your street? [Name]'s best friend?"

"I have never heard that name before"

"She and her husband have twins" She tries again, and Aizawa can recall the certain neighbors Kimiko is talking about.

"Oh right, I mean we wave at them on the street, but best friend? No, I doubt that my wife even knows her" His attention is still on the same man from a few seconds ago.